What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS - standard scoring (1 Viewer)

wlwiles

Footballguy
Standard scoring, we start 3 WRs, 2 RBs and 3 Flex

WR - DJ Moore, Stefon Diggs, Michael Thomas

Flex - James Robinson, David Johnson, Antonio Gibson

I have Justin Jefferson on the beach and really want to start him against Seattle this week, but can’t decide a) if I should and b) who to sit.  Non-PPR so I tend to always go RB over WR at flex, but my gut says sit David Johnson or Gibson and throw JJ in...kinda hoping MT is ruled out and that makes this a moot point.

Im 0-4 thanks to facing the high score 3x so far and badly need to get off the schneid...

By my reports looks like Michael Thomas is back in, from the 4 WRs you mentioned I rank them as MT, Diggs, Moore and then Justin. also start all those RBs. Robinson>DJ>Gibson would be my order if it helps.

Personally i think jj isn’t gonna have a great game because rookies cant sustain their performance for this long. But I would def start the lineup u have rnow. If u wanna took with jj, take out David Johnson for him. 

Users who are viewing this thread