Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Faust

Dynasty & Redraft: WR Travis Fulgham, Eagles

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jurrassic said:

I picked him up. $0 FAAB lottery ticket. I generally think Alshon comes back and receives a decent amount of playing time, not sure what he will do with it. Desean is so unreliable, both physically and for fantasy. 

The Eagles strength of schedule really opens up after this week's game against Baltimore. (NYG (2), DAL(2), CLE, AZ, SEA). Those are some pretty poor pass defenses. There will be points to be had. 

 

I bid $50 out of $100 and got him in a 12-team dynasty league. with 24 man rosters (with IR spots). Other bids were for $30 and $11. I was surprised there weren't more teams that bid on him.

I think it's more likely then not he's a flash in the pan but in this format guys coming off a week like he had aren't available on the waiver wire all that often. I think some owners struggle to adjust their FAAB strategy from redraft to dynasty.

In a redraft league with more shallow rosters he's not worth nearly that much. Maybe $10 out of $100?

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really have to credit the Lions front office for the great draft pick. Well done late round find Bob Quinn!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LawFitz said:

Main threat to Fulgham's role is Jeffrey. They are essentially the same player, except one is old, beat down and has been paid already, while the other is young, healthy and has a belly growl that I can hear from my couch when I watch him play.

Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Chris Godwin, Tyreek Hill, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Tyler Lockett, Michael Thomas, Robert Woods.

Who are players with 10+ receptions for 150+ yards in the past two seasons, Alex?

Maybe lightening in a bottle but my entire WR corps shows ups with an I or Q next to their name.  I think the kid has some talent and a coupe other guys on the fields will help keep defenses honest.  I'll take the young kid over the aging, injured vet.  All aboard!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 10:46 AM, DonnieA said:

Reminds me of Marques Colston. Back then it was 'who?', 'what'? when he started putting up big stats as a rookie 7th rounder.

I spent a ton of free agency capital on Colston. One of my main competitors was in a bidding war with me for him and I had a bit more money than he did.

Worth it.

Not sure how things work out for Fuglham. No Drew Brees here. I did like what I saw and have read about his game. Im hoping he can keep making plays and we learn more about him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 7:05 PM, DropKick said:

Davante Adams, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Chris Godwin, Tyreek Hill, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Tyler Lockett, Michael Thomas, Robert Woods.

Who are players with 10+ receptions for 150+ yards in the past two seasons, Alex?

Maybe lightening in a bottle but my entire WR corps shows ups with an I or Q next to their name.  I think the kid has some talent and a coupe other guys on the fields will help keep defenses honest.  I'll take the young kid over the aging, injured vet.  All aboard!

Tre'Quan Smith is on that list as well FWIW, but your point still stands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Tre'Quan Smith is on that list as well FWIW, but your point still stands.

One could argue Smith is a product of a system. The Eagles system is currently terrible so I don’t think we can say the same about Fulgham. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DonnieA said:

A solid performance this week should be the nail in Alshon's Philly career.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonnieA said:

A solid performance this week should be the nail in Alshon's Philly career.

Alshon would have been cut this off-season if his cap number wasn't so high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Insein said:

Alshon would have been cut this off-season if his cap number wasn't so high. 

Yeah, I would not at all be worried about Alshon. Honestly, unless Ertz finds the fountain of youth or Dallas comes back healthy, I do not think the Eagles have a WR who can take this role from Fulgam. Reagor could steal a lot of thunder, but he is a totally different type of player. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Fulgham is for real, it means the JJ Arcega-Whiteside experiment can mercifully end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Man In The Box said:


:blackdot:I’m on board with Chark out. 

chark's out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Deamon said:

chark's out?

Last I saw was Questionable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Deamon said:

chark's out?

Breaking: chark is not out, according to Adam Schefter

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

contemplating Fulgham over Slayton

bad matchups on paper for both, seems like a coin flip

both had their best game v. PIT - Darius' other big game came v. DAL putrid D

NYG-WFT is the lowest O/U on the board this week and the BAL-PHI is in the bottom third

I was really impressed with they types of routes Travis ran last - timing routes where the balls out before the break, and option reads where he and Wentz have to be on the same page

but tbh Slayton has looked good on film even in his dud games; kid has got some serious talent and is going to be very good when he refines his craft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Pip's Invitation said:

If Fulgham is for real, it means the JJ Arcega-Whiteside experiment can mercifully end.

It was over before it even began for Whiteside. That the Eagles are picking guys up off the street to start over him tells you all you need to know.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

contemplating Fulgham over Slayton

bad matchups on paper for both, seems like a coin flip

both had their best game v. PIT - Darius' other big game came v. DAL putrid D

NYG-WFT is the lowest O/U on the board this week and the BAL-PHI is in the bottom third

I was really impressed with they types of routes Travis ran last - timing routes where the balls out before the break, and option reads where he and Wentz have to be on the same page

but tbh Slayton has looked good on film even in his dud games; kid has got some serious talent and is going to be very good when he refines his craft

Lane Johnson is out. Eagles offense tends to be worse when that’s the case.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have him, but I am giving him one more week before I entertain inserting him into my lineup. I have been burnt by these kind of guys before, who go off, I get them, and then the week I play them and get 1.8 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PFF Highest-graded WRs in Wk 5:

1. Travis Fulgham - 93.0

2. Darius Slayton - 91.6

3. CeeDee Lamb - 91.0

4. DeAndre Hopkins - 90.2

 

I'm gonna roll with him, mostly bc I trust Carson more than I do Jones

If he dies, he dies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

PFF Highest-graded WRs in Wk 5:

1. Travis Fulgham - 93.0

2. Darius Slayton - 91.6

3. CeeDee Lamb - 91.0

4. DeAndre Hopkins - 90.2

 

I'm gonna roll with him, mostly bc I trust Carson more than I do Jones

If he dies, he dies

Wentz has had 0 time to throw and has just been dumping off to Ertz. Finally got a first down to Fulgham just now. I expect to see more in second half garbage time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pip's Invitation said:

Wentz has had 0 time to throw and has just been dumping off to Ertz. Finally got a first down to Fulgham just now. I expect to see more in second half garbage time.

Julio covers a multitude of sins

:excited:

Slayton basically having the same kind of day (+ a TD...and Jones threw a RZ int) so no big deal overall - still feel like it was the right call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pip's Invitation said:

Wentz has had 0 time to throw and has just been dumping off to Ertz. Finally got a first down to Fulgham just now. I expect to see more in second half garbage time.

And there we go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

win probability just went through the roof (Watson & Jones going early)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Travis Fulgham caught 6-of-10 targets for 75 yards and a touchdown in the Eagles' Week 6 loss to the Ravens. 

Fulgham nearly came down with a Hail Mary pass from Carson Wentz at the end of the first half. Wentz again showed his trust in Fulgham by throwing several 50-50 balls downfield for the big-bodied wideout. Fulgham's Week 6 touchdown was a jump ball with two defenders. He now has 16 catches for 227 yards and two scores over the past two weeks. Those who picked up Fulgham on the waiver wire this week might have a plug-and-play option for the rest of the season. He tied Zach Ertz for the most targets among Eagles pass catchers against Baltimore. Fulgham should be in lineups next week against a vulnerable Giants secondary. 

Oct 18, 2020, 5:44 PM ET

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just looking at WR by points per game and Travis Fulgham is currently #1 at 21.467 PPG

This likely is more of an example of how PPG has problems with small sample sizes than how good Fulgham is compared to other players, but he couldn't be off to a much better start.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What advanced stats say about Carson Wentz’s sack numbers and Travis Fulgham’s emergence

Excerpt:

Quote

2. Travis Fulgham gaining respect

Travis Fulgham got double-digit targets in consecutive weeks and put together another solid performance against the Ravens. He has made the case that he should be a starting receiver for the team, even once Jalen Reagor, DeSean Jackson, and Alshon Jeffery come back from injury.

The most interesting number from Fulgham’s performance against the Ravens is how he held up against a solid defense that obviously saw him coming. Next Gen Stats tracks “cushion,” which measures how many yards a defensive back plays off a receiver at the line of scrimmage before the snap. Fulgham was middle-of-the-road in his first two weeks, but was given the fourth-largest cushion among receivers who played before Monday night with an average of 8.2 yards of space.

Part of it is definitely the Ravens' scheme: They gave Tee Higgins 8.8 yards of space on average last week, but it’s worth noting they played Terry McLaurin completely differently two weeks ago. They gave Washington’s No. 1 receiver just 4.6 yards of cushion on average.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who thinks this guy maintains his hold as the top-dog among Wentz's options once they get all their weapons back and healthy? 

Just traded for him but honestly pretty worried he falls back down to earth once Alshon, DJax, Reagor, and both Ertz and Goedert are all healthy and available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ATB said:

Who thinks this guy maintains his hold as the top-dog among Wentz's options once they get all their weapons back and healthy? 

Just traded for him but honestly pretty worried he falls back down to earth once Alshon, DJax, Reagor, and both Ertz and Goedert are all healthy and available

I think the odds that all five of those guys are healthy at the same time are just about zero.

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not the best separator, but dude has well above avg - dare I even say, potentially elite - my ball skills/mentality, combined with above avg size/strength. And he's now three for three in impact games where he was given impact targets, even against the vaunted Ravens. Watch his fight in his final season college highlights. This isn't new or random. There are some highlights from his Lions preseason showing similar plays.

Combine the above with his ROS schedule and it's time to wake up the snorers. If you already have him, congrats... If you don't have him and need WR help, go 'buy high' right now. I suspect his price will still be discounted this week due to

  • a. his unsexy name
  • b. his unsexy draft pedigree
  • c. concerns about flukiness
  • d. concerns about job security
  • e. your rival owners not being aware of his ROS schedule.

I'm fairly convinced at this point that all of a-d aren't valid reasons to discount this guy any longer. As for e., if he has a schedule-blind owner in your league... Look at mah man's upcoming games - drool worthy:

NYG x2, Dal x2 (incl. wk 16), Cle, Sea, GB, NO, Ari (wk 15)

Phi should be scoring lots o'points in all these games, including four games against the bottom 3 teams this season in (0.5 PPR) WR scoring against; and only Ari a top-ten D (6th) in defending WR scoring this season.

Edited by LawFitz
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

I think the odds that all five of those guys are healthy at the same time are just about zero.

While true, I don't think all of them need to be for it to affect Fulgham. Even just two healthy receivers and one healthy TE would decrease Fulgham's target share dramatically.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATB said:

Who thinks this guy maintains his hold as the top-dog among Wentz's options once they get all their weapons back and healthy? 

Just traded for him but honestly pretty worried he falls back down to earth once Alshon, DJax, Reagor, and both Ertz and Goedert are all healthy and available. 

:hey:  There's no reason he shouldn't. If you want to win, put your best players out there, not your highest paid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATB said:

Who thinks this guy maintains his hold as the top-dog among Wentz's options once they get all their weapons back and healthy? 

Just traded for him but honestly pretty worried he falls back down to earth once Alshon, DJax, Reagor, and both Ertz and Goedert are all healthy and available. 

I think it's pretty generous to call Alshon/Djax "weapons" at this point.

Reagor I think has a lot of overlap with DJax anyway so they kind of cancel each other out.

Ertz/Goedert are the main guys I'd be worried about but they're likely out for a good chunk of what's left of this season and I'm not sure how long they keep Ertz around going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I think it's pretty generous to call Alshon/Djax "weapons" at this point.

Reagor I think has a lot of overlap with DJax anyway so they kind of cancel each other out.

Ertz/Goedert are the main guys I'd be worried about but they're likely out for a good chunk of what's left of this season and I'm not sure how long they keep Ertz around going forward.

Agree on Reagor/Djax cancelling each other out.  Alshon isn't really much either. 

However, Goedert will be back. 

So Fulgham gets a few weeks of being the 2nd/3rd best receiving option and then drops to 4th when Sanders/Ertz are back?

I don't trust him long term to be getting double digit targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ertz out 3-4 weeks. Raegor/Jackson are similar, take-the-top-off players. JJAW is a bust (I own & held... but c'mon, street players get more time and targets). Alshon is the big threat and he has seemed like a malcontent for a while in PHI (based on my light lurking in team threads here). 

I think we should all expect plenty of opportunity to yell his name at our TVs in the weeks to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Flying Elvis said:

Ertz out 3-4 weeks. Raegor/Jackson are similar, take-the-top-off players. JJAW is a bust (I own & held... but c'mon, street players get more time and targets). Alshon is the big threat and he has seemed like a malcontent for a while in PHI (based on my light lurking in team threads here). 

I think we should all expect plenty of opportunity to yell his name at our TVs in the weeks to come. 

Goedert back.  Reagor back soon.  Jackson back soon.  Bye week coming.

Plenty of points on the other side too. 

I think the truth is just in the middle with this guy and he's gonna be a 6 for 70 type guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Deamon said:

Goedert back.  Reagor back soon.  Jackson back soon.  Bye week coming.

Plenty of points on the other side too. 

I think the truth is just in the middle with this guy and he's gonna be a 6 for 70 type guy.

Goedert swaps in for targets that would go to Ertz so really it becomes a question of how many targets Reagor/Jackson see each week. Still, if Fulgham levels out at 6/70 he becomes a solid weekly start and pushes 90/1000 for the season. [Not too shabby for the $7.03 FAAB bid that secured him for my roster. ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone concerned about the matchup with Bradberry this week?  The targets would appear to be available again, but Bradberry shadows the #1 outside WR as I understand it?  I haven't watched any Giants games this year, but looking at #1's this year against the Giants..

Week 1 - Pittsburgh:  Who was the #1?  Not sure who Bradberry matched up with, or if he moved around.  Juju 6/69/2 on 6, D.Johnson 6/57 on 10. 

Week 2 - Chicago: A.Robinson held to 3/33 on 9 targets

Week 3 - San Fran: Again, who was the #1 here?  Aiyuk had 5/70 on 8 targets, was Bradberry on him?

Week 4 - LA Rams: R.Woods held to 6/33 on 7 targets

Week 5 - Dallas: A.Cooper held to 2/23 on 4 targets

Week 6 - Washington:  T.Mclaurin went 7/74 on 12 targets, a solid game.

 

Looks like when there is a clear #1 outside (ARob, Woods, Cooper, McLaurin), 3 out of 4 came in well below their average against Bradberry and the Giants.  I'm debating going with M.Williams and D.J.Chark over Fulgham this week, but would love to hear someone more familiar with the Giants tell me I'm crazy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mene said:

Anyone concerned about the matchup with Bradberry this week?  The targets would appear to be available again, but Bradberry shadows the #1 outside WR as I understand it?  I haven't watched any Giants games this year, but looking at #1's this year against the Giants..

Week 1 - Pittsburgh:  Who was the #1?  Not sure who Bradberry matched up with, or if he moved around.  Juju 6/69/2 on 6, D.Johnson 6/57 on 10. 

Week 2 - Chicago: A.Robinson held to 3/33 on 9 targets

Week 3 - San Fran: Again, who was the #1 here?  Aiyuk had 5/70 on 8 targets, was Bradberry on him?

Week 4 - LA Rams: R.Woods held to 6/33 on 7 targets

Week 5 - Dallas: A.Cooper held to 2/23 on 4 targets

Week 6 - Washington:  T.Mclaurin went 7/74 on 12 targets, a solid game.

 

Looks like when there is a clear #1 outside (ARob, Woods, Cooper, McLaurin), 3 out of 4 came in well below their average against Bradberry and the Giants.  I'm debating going with M.Williams and D.J.Chark over Fulgham this week, but would love to hear someone more familiar with the Giants tell me I'm crazy.  

Some things to consider:

1.) Most teams have multiple trustworthy options so don't have to force it to a guy who is covered by an elite shadow corner.

2.) Most teams have a decent ground game and Giants don't stop the run well.

3.) Most teams don't have to keep piling on the points because Giants are so woeful they never put up a fight offensively. 

All that considered, it's not surprising that most teams don't force the ball to their top-dog receiver and, instead, elect to spread the ball around and mostly focus on the run. 

But Philly doesn't have the luxury of that mindset. They have hardly anyone else who is trustworthy other than Fulgham. They're getting DJax back tonight but will he be rusty? He's not really a possession receiver either. Reagor still isn't back, nor is Alshon. Both Ertz and Goedert are out. Who else can they throw to? Wentz is likely going to have to just put trust in Fulgham to come down with some prayers. Which he's been doing consistently already so idk why that would stop. 

Philly also lost Sanders and Boston Scott isn't built to be a ground and pound kinda guy. I think they'll target him quite a bit tonight and use dump-offs as an alternative to an absent run game. 

All that taken into account, I think this is a blowup week for Fulgham. Something like 12 targets and 7 catches for 80 yards and 1 or 2 TDs. He's a redzone target-hog and that won't stop tonight either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, Deamon said:

Agree on Reagor/Djax cancelling each other out.  Alshon isn't really much either. 

However, Goedert will be back. 

So Fulgham gets a few weeks of being the 2nd/3rd best receiving option and then drops to 4th when Sanders/Ertz are back?

I don't trust him long term to be getting double digit targets.

Well we just saw him for a few weeks as the #2 receiving option with Ertz still there and he put up great numbers.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't be the #1 option right now.  Goedert's return doesn't appear to be imminent (he's still only 3ish weeks out from a HAS if I recall).

The DJax/Reagor role is not a volume role in this offense.  DJax has averaged 5 targets/game in his time in Philly and now he's 2 years older with 2 more injuries on his already beaten down almost 34 year old body.  It's not like Fulgham was the only WR getting targets before and there's nowhere else for those targets to come from.  Greg Ward has still been getting 5 targets/game since Fulgham's emergence and I would imagine Ward would basically be back on the bench with DJax/Reagor returning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Well we just saw him for a few weeks as the #2 receiving option with Ertz still there and he put up great numbers.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't be the #1 option right now.  Goedert's return doesn't appear to be imminent (he's still only 3ish weeks out from a HAS if I recall).

The DJax/Reagor role is not a volume role in this offense.  DJax has averaged 5 targets/game in his time in Philly and now he's 2 years older with 2 more injuries on his already beaten down almost 34 year old body.  It's not like Fulgham was the only WR getting targets before and there's nowhere else for those targets to come from.  Greg Ward has still been getting 5 targets/game since Fulgham's emergence and I would imagine Ward would basically be back on the bench with DJax/Reagor returning.

I agree with a lot of that.  I'm just saying his numbers are going to dip imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mene said:

Anyone concerned about the matchup with Bradberry this week?  The targets would appear to be available again, but Bradberry shadows the #1 outside WR as I understand it?  I haven't watched any Giants games this year, but looking at #1's this year against the Giants..

Week 1 - Pittsburgh:  Who was the #1?  Not sure who Bradberry matched up with, or if he moved around.  Juju 6/69/2 on 6, D.Johnson 6/57 on 10. 

Week 2 - Chicago: A.Robinson held to 3/33 on 9 targets

Week 3 - San Fran: Again, who was the #1 here?  Aiyuk had 5/70 on 8 targets, was Bradberry on him?

Week 4 - LA Rams: R.Woods held to 6/33 on 7 targets

Week 5 - Dallas: A.Cooper held to 2/23 on 4 targets

Week 6 - Washington:  T.Mclaurin went 7/74 on 12 targets, a solid game.

 

Looks like when there is a clear #1 outside (ARob, Woods, Cooper, McLaurin), 3 out of 4 came in well below their average against Bradberry and the Giants.  I'm debating going with M.Williams and D.J.Chark over Fulgham this week, but would love to hear someone more familiar with the Giants tell me I'm crazy.  

I'd have no problem going Chark over Fulgham this week. Chark is a target monster and Jags will likely be chasing. I'd go Fulgham over Williams though. I like Williams, but I don't totally trust him with Keenan Allen healthy. I kinda want to see it first. 

I'd view Fulgham as a high end WR3 tonight. I'm fully expecting less than the last 2 weeks, especially since they won't be chasing, like they have the last 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantasy Football: Week 7 WR/CB matchups and TE breakdown

Excerpt:

Quote

Projected shadow matchups: Travis Fulgham vs. James Bradberry

WR/CB breakdown: D-Jax is back in action, meaning John Hightower’s time as the offense’s lead field-stretching wideout is likely over. Alshon Jeffery (foot) and Jalen Reagor (thumb) remain sidelined, meaning Fulgham and Ward should continue to fill out three-receiver sets.

Carson Wentz actually played much better over the past two weeks in brutal matchups against the Ravens and Steelers.

Unfortunately, Wentz now faces the familiar problem of going to war without most of his top skill-position weapons. Getting Jackson back helps, but his No. 1 wide receiver Fulgham has his hands full with PFF’s No. 5 overall cornerback. Bradberry has won all three of his shadow matchups this season in style:

  • Week 2: Allen Robinson II (3-33-0)
  • Week 3: Kendrick Bourne (4-63-0)
  • Week 5: Amari Cooper (2-23-0)

Fulgham has averaged a position-high 21.5 PPR points per game this season. He’s deserving of WR2 consideration even in this tough spot, while D-Jax and Ward are better approached as low-floor WR4 types in this non-cake matchup.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cobbler1 said:

Bradberry not following him

Neither was Carson (on that first drive at least)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, fred_1_15301 said:

Neither was Carson (on that first drive at least)

Hah yup. Then had him wide open fot 20 and air mailed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member