What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need iPhone Chrome/Password help (1 Viewer)

Polish Hammer

made of glass
My company has made me move to an iPhone as my work phone. Personally, I'm not a fan - I've been a Google/Android person for a while. But I don't really have a say in the matter. All of my passwords are also saved on Chrome which is super convenient - especially since for work we have so many different sites/apps we use for different things. Also, my bookmarks are all set up in Chrome so I can get to all the work stuff I need to rather easily.

I set up the iPhone today, add on Chrome instead of Safari, and wait for the passwords/bookmarks to sync. And wait. And here I am hours later and still nothing. My guess is that they have some sort of device management set up to not allow these things to sync from the cloud (which makes no sense since my work-issued laptop allows me to do that anyway). Assuming that I'm right that they somehow blocked Chrome from syncing, is there any way I can export the bookmarks from a laptop or other phone and then import them onto the iPhone? Any other pathways to fixing this I'm not thinking of? I could call our IT dept, but the truth is they outsource that to an vendor who I can predict will have little knowledge and less interest in regards to fixing this for me. 

Any help is appreciated.

Hmmm......maybe download a password manager app on the android, then export all your passwords from Chrome to the password app, then install the same app on your iPhone?

Users who are viewing this thread