What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills/Titans Tuesday FFL needs (1 Viewer)

Sasgaard

Footballguy
I'm up by 19 in a PPR league and the other guy has Diggs going. Somehow, I don't feel good about this. I have the bad feeling Diggs gonna get tons of looks tonight. 

What about you guys? Any needs tonight?

As a side note, we are going to be top and second highest scores this week .One of us gonna lose. Hate when the top two scores face each other. One has to lose.

Already won so don't need anything other than to see a good game. 

Hopefully the Titans won't be effected by the COVID disturbance and we have a clean game where no other cases 'pop-up' later in the week.

Hopefully the Titans won't be effected by the COVID disturbance and we have a clean game where no other cases 'pop-up' later in the week.
Hoisting a drink to that. Mineral water, but still a drink.

Need Jonnu to score 16.50 in a half PPR. Doable, but unlikely. Let's go, Tennessee!

In one league I need Allen to score 11. 4 point pass TDs.

In another I need the Bills D to score less than 22. Usually D doesn’t get anywhere near that much, but against a depleted team, who knows.

Down by 6.1 and I have Diggs. Feeling confident

Down by <1 in another with Diggs. Ppr. Feeling even better about that one 

In a third league I need Cole Beasley to fumble 12 times

Josh Allen to decline to play in the game due to health concerns or maybe pull a Spinal Tap and not be able to figure out how to get from the locker room to the field. 

Only league where it's likely to matter - I'm playing against the other titans fan, currently undefeated. Down by 33, I have Henry and tannehill, he has noone left. 

Should be close.

Nail biters for me this week:

Need Josh Allen to outscore Jonnu and Moss by 7+. 4 point passing tds, Ppr.

Need Diggs under 22. Ppr.

Need 12.9 from AJB. Standard

And the wife thinks we’re spending time together tonight hah. It’s a shame the man cave paint needs that invisible sealant applied!

Last edited by a moderator:
Down by 30 with Josh Allen and Singletary. 0.5 ppr and 6 pts per passing TD. Opponent has Diggs. 

Crossing my fingers moss is inactive. 

IDP redraft: i have a 28 point lead, Edmunds & Viccaro.

opponent has Diggs & Singletary.

feels like (barring injury) I have an 80% chance. 

Seems like the chances of BOTH Singletary & Diggs having huge games is a bit slim, since game-flow wild seemingly be different for each of those scenarios. 

With Moss (I think?) expected to play & Allen vulturing short TDs, I like my chances at going 5-0 this week.  Edmunds is a 10-20 point LB, and Viccaro should do well in this game-script, figure 8-14 points. So low-end performance from my guys gives me 46 points. Singletary + Diggs might get 40 combined if they both have big games.  Crazier things have happened but I do like my odds. 

Dynasty: highest scoring team by 30 over the rest of the league. Every player put up double digits. Mahomes/Carr in superflex kinda says it all.   :pickle:

One league - up 3.5 points, I have AJB and opponent has Jonnu.  About a 65% favorite.

Second league, I am done and up 23 and opponent has Henry.  I am in good shape as long as Henry doesn't score 2 TDs.

I would expect TEN to run the ball a ton tonight to try and keep Allen off the field.

PPR - 1 league I need 4 pts from D Singletary another league I need 19 from the same player. 

I've had a pretty wonderful weekend of FF, best of the year so far, so these possible W's would just put the cherry on top! 

Opponent: 

• Henry  (1 pt per 15 yds, 4 pt bonus for 50 yds)
  • 7 pt lead
Me: 

• Poyer (1 pt per tackle & assist, 3 pts per PD, 9 pts per sack, 7 pts per int)
  • Clowney (1 pt per tackle, 3 pts QB Hit, 3 pts PD, 2 pts TFL, 3 pts per sack)
  • Oliver (2 pts per tackle, 1 pt per assist, 5 pts per sack, other is same as Clowney)

Nail biters for me this week:

Need Josh Allen to outscore Jonnu and Moss by 7+. 4 point passing tds, Ppr.

Need Diggs under 22. Ppr.

Need 12.9 from AJB. Standard

And the wife thinks we’re spending time together tonight hah. It’s a shame the man cave paint needs that invisible sealant applied!
Whoa no Moss!

a few positive Covid-19 tests...

too soon?

OK, I need Devin to score less than 11.91 points in full PPR

like I said...

I needed 43 between Diggs and Jonnu to tie. They got me 41. #1 (me) vs #2 matchup. We were the highest scoring teams this week. Darn. 

I'm heavily invested in Titans across the board, so tonight was nice. Have Tannehill, Derrick Henry, AJ Brown and Jonnu Smith seemingly everywhere. Ended up winning all 5 leagues I'm in this week, which was a nice rebound after losing all last week with the unplanned bye.

Had 2 huge comebacks of note. In one league I was down 76 points going into tonight, and my opponent still had Diggs. I had the 4 Titans and some how pulled it out by just under a point. Didn't think I had a chance after Hunter Henry outscored Tre'Quan Smith last night to increase his lead. In another I was down 58, and I had the same 4 Titans while my opponent still had Diggs and Gabriel Davis. Ended up winning by 11.

Users who are viewing this thread