What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Bills/Titans Tuesday Night Game Thread (1 Viewer)

And there’s already the first negative play thanks to all of Buffalo’s injuries. Roberts shouldn’t be in as a receiver. Awful.

The absence of White and Brown are looking large already. 
The Bills simply have too many big injuries right now hitting all levels of their team. Best CB (and 2nd best) out, best LBer out, #2 WR out, #2 RB out, just so many key injuries and it’s already being felt.

John Brown (Bills) out

AJ Brown active; Kalif Raymond and Cameron Batson will be the other WRs

versus

Diggs & Beasley (the latter two being the very definition of CH "melancholy and the infinite wide receiver 3 sadness")

Bills inactives:

QB Jake Fromm RB Zack Moss WR John Brown TE Lee Smith G Quinton Spain LB Matt Milano CB Tre'Davious Whit

No way. Edmunds has more upside, but he’s still too hesitant and slow diagnosing plays, struggles shedding blockers, and misses too many tackles. Milano is the complete package.
Oh I’m a fan. when’s he coming back? I just noticed he got dropped in my IDP

Put Knox on the bench. Not only did he run a route the wrong way when Allen had him for a nice screen, he missed the block that caused Singletary to get tackled for a loss.

Oh I’m a fan. when’s he coming back? I just noticed he got dropped in my IDP
Well, they didn’t put him on the IR which may be a good sign. But a strained pec seems like it could take some time too. My guess is he misses another week and then is maybe back.

Well, they didn’t put him on the IR which may be a good sign. But a strained pec seems like it could take some time too. My guess is he misses another week and then is maybe back.
Thanks - I think I’mma add him. I have Edmunds already but just lost McKinney for the year, (my LB3) so a little depth never hurts. 

More Jonnu!

Okay, that's the last of me rooting openly for my fantasy team unless something really good happens. Then I'll just woot.

Ok after all these months of craziness in the world, I'd really like to see Henry truck someone for a long TD tonight. That's my wish.

Tannehill audibled to a run and the Bills knew it and 3 guys came up to stuff it right after he yelled "can". So far they've had two short fields to defend but they may have a drop on Tannehill.

Milano is by far the Bills best LB, btw.  Significantly better than Edmunds.
I see them as having very different skill sets and roles.

Edmunds has sideline to sideline ability, can get to the QB & stop the run, while being decent in coverage underneath. 

Milano is a good open field tackler & a significantly better coverage LB. he can run with the best TEs and even be disruptive to WR underneath in zone.

Edmunds is going to be really, really good. They’re both better when they’re on the field together. 

Users who are viewing this thread