What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need TE for Henry Bye Week...who’s my drop (1 Viewer)

rbrockway

Footballguy
16 team league...full PPR

Hey folks...

Need a TE for Henry’s bye week...who’s my drop?

QB - Burrow/Bridgewater

RB - Ekeler/Kelley/Jackson/DMontgomery/LBell/Gore/D’ErnestJ

WR - Hopkins/MEvans/DavanteParker/Cole/Gage

I’m leaning Gage or D’Ernest...or maybe even Gore. 

16 team league...full PPR

Hey folks...

Need a TE for Henry’s bye week...who’s my drop?

QB - Burrow/Bridgewater

RB - Ekeler/Kelley/Jackson/DMontgomery/LBell/Gore/D’ErnestJ

WR - Hopkins/MEvans/DavanteParker/Cole/Gage

I’m leaning Gage or D’Ernest...or maybe even Gore. 
Agreed...either Gore or D'Ernest. 

I’m leaning Gage (or D’Ernest)...he’s done nothing with Jones out and 

With Bell being released...that puts gore in line for good portions of the carries...although I know he didn’t do much at all when Bell was out. 

rbrockway said:
I’m leaning Gage (or D’Ernest)...he’s done nothing with Jones out and 

With Bell being released...that puts gore in line for good portions of the carries...although I know he didn’t do much at all when Bell was out. 
NYJ is where fantasy players go to die. Especially RB's. Jets are always playing from behind so their running game is not something you can rely on. He may have an odd decent game, but not enough to warrant dropping a younger player who at least has some longer term upside. 

I think you have the right candidates. Gore has no future, and if NY was smart they'd start giving the ball to Perine now to see what they have. Knowing Gase and his idiocy, he'll try to win now to save his job, which he has no chance of doing, and give Gore most of the carries moving forward. But, unless you really need RB help this season (and Gore won't give you much in NY), he is worthless to me. Gage doesn't look like a whole lot, but he is young and Jones is starting to get fragile these days. Chubb is going to be back at some point not into the distant future, and Johnson will not give you anything for long, if anything at all. With Eckler and Bell out now, you're hurting at RB, so it's a tough call. Otherwise I'd let Johnson go... any of those three guys are droppable. though.

Users who are viewing this thread