What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 FanDuel (1 Viewer)

My day of dfs = :wall:

maybe time to cross names like J.Robinson, Gibson, etc of the lists?  Those namesake Mattison are killing the very few the GB/TB stacks i have that actually have Henry in them.

My day of dfs = :wall:

maybe time to cross names like J.Robinson, Gibson, etc of the lists?  Those namesake Mattison are killing the very few the GB/TB stacks i have that actually have Henry in them.
Same here, Smoked on DK and need Fitz and Gaskin to stay hot to maybe cash something on FD. Mattison/Robinson combo sunk 80% of my lineups 🤬

All the games are going exactly like they were supposed to, which is ####### AWESOME for me if they had all the stats uploaded. I have a feeling my cash games are going really well...
Having a good day, so far despite scoring issues.  Last minute subs of Jones -> Ridley and Jefferson -> Thielen helped.  Only problem was Mattison.  

But I need Rodgers to do better, to cash on the Milly.

Didn't do as bad as I thought on FD since this contest didn't run. Cash lineup scored 123+ and cashed 1/2. Played 2 $.25 lineups and Cousins/Jefferson/Julio cashed for $1.

My GB/TB  game stack was a 65 point disaster.

$5.50 in $4.60 out.

Got smoked on DK

Next week I am going to change the league format.  I was hoping to get a consistent 20-people, but that doesn't seem to be possible.  I am going drop it down to 10-man each week (first come, first serve) and keep the entry at $5, on the main slate -- winner take all.  If anyone has other suggestions or thoughts, please let me know.

won 129% this week. Cash lineup scored 152.52, so I did well there. Highest placing GPP was 5,243 out of 718,562, and that was with my TE scoring zero. Almost broke even on GPP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the breakdown of the payout schedule of my 'main' lineup this week.  It hit 165-pts for $19.44 in and $59 out.

Three and Out (3 max) $3 Contest - Placed 243 out of 7936 (top 3%) and it paid back $9.

Single Entry $5 Event - Placed 645 out of 26428 (top 3%) and it paid back $20.

Flea Flicker (5 max) $7 Contest - Placed 193 out of 5102 (top 4%) and it paid back $20.

Milly Maker $4.44 Contest - Placed 16754 out of 804375 (top 2%) and it paid back $10.

I just thought I would share how top heavy these events are on FanDuel.  It is not a criticism.  I choose to play these contests, when I could have invested my money in lots of other contests, platforms, or even other means of entertainment.

I also used this lineup in a couple head to head contests this week

Honestly, I am still trying to figure out which contests I should play each week, even though I have been playing for years now.

won 129% this week. Cash lineup scored 152.52, so I did well there. Highest placing GPP was 5,243 out of 718,562, and that was with my TE scoring zero. Almost broke even on GPP.
Great week!

My best lineup went for 181-pts (including 3.5-pts from Mr. Mattison) in the MIlly Maker.  That was good enough 3265 place out of 804375 participants.

I was looking at the breakdown of the payout schedule of my 'main' lineup this week.  It hit 165-pts for $19.44 in and $59 out.

Three and Out (3 max) $3 Contest - Placed 243 out of 7936 (top 3%) and it paid back $9.

Single Entry $5 Event - Placed 645 out of 26428 (top 3%) and it paid back $20.

Flea Flicker (5 max) $7 Contest - Placed 193 out of 5102 (top 4%) and it paid back $20.

Milly Maker $4.44 Contest - Placed 16754 out of 804375 (top 2%) and it paid back $10.

I just thought I would share how top heavy these events are on FanDuel.  It is not a criticism.  I choose to play these contests, when I could have invested my money in lots of other contests, platforms, or even other means of entertainment.

I also used this lineup in a couple head to head contests this week

Honestly, I am still trying to figure out which contests I should play each week, even though I have been playing for years now.
I was in the same boat as you.  The thing I learned is if you’re in a tourney with a 20 lineup max, you are at a huge disadvantage if you don’t max it out.  Is your 2-3 lineups going to beat my 20?  Having said that, I’m just playing single tourneys, 3-max tourneys, and some 50/50’s. 

I did play a $10 single entry yesterday and won $25, scored 170 points.

Decided to drop $15 on the DK Million Dollar Monday night GPP. I had Kyler Murray, Travis Kelce, Christian Kirk, The ARZ defense, and Stefon Diggs and BARELY made the money because of stupid Kenyan Drake's 69-yd TD which dropped me from top 6,000 to 35,000...

Cashed out $31 because I got an extra $6 for having both Kelce and Kirk who scored the 1st TDs in their respective games.

Anyone having issues with the lineup generator? Trying to use it for the first time this year and players aren't loading. Looked at the support thread and see similar issues in past weeks and the thread has now been closed. Anyone know what's going on?

Hoosier16 said:
Anyone having issues with the lineup generator? Trying to use it for the first time this year and players aren't loading. Looked at the support thread and see similar issues in past weeks and the thread has now been closed. Anyone know what's going on?
There are no slates available for this week yet, meaning that FBG hasn't yet pulled the slate info into their LU generator. Usually they get it up by Wednesday, though...

Users who are viewing this thread