What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you watched the Biden townhall?  Did you get the Trump recap from MSDNC?
Hey...at least you moved on from false claims about CNN.  Have anything to say about what I said...or just more attempts to go after a poster?  Is that the type of day it will be again...ignore all fact, logic, and reason and just make things up to slam other people?

It’s cute when people compare the Trump kids to Hunter Biden.  The Trump Family Business for decades has been real estate.  Meanwhile, the Biden Family Business for decades has been influence peddling.  

It’s cute when people compare the Trump kids to Hunter Biden.  The Trump Family Business for decades has been real estate.  Meanwhile, the Biden Family Business for decades has been influence peddling.  
Yeah, Ivanka's suddenly granted Chinese copyrights were all about real estate.

So NOT in the Trump family real estate business as you claimed and available for influence peddling. Got it. 
The Brand has expanded because the name attached to real estate is recognized as the epitome of class and opulence.  Marketing 101. 

Enough whataboutisms.  This is the thread to discuss alleged Biden influence peddling.  

The Brand has expanded because the name attached to real estate is recognized as the epitome of class and opulence.  Marketing 101. 

Enough whataboutisms.  This is the thread to discuss alleged Biden influence peddling.  
Yeah, that's Trump OK--pure class.  I wasn't aware that by responding to your post I was the one responsible for a whataboutism.  Carry on.

What a horrible night for Biden and the media.

Joe Biden was not asked a single question about The Post’s bombshell exposé on son Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealingsduring his 90-minute ABC News town hall on Thursday evening.

Among the emails on the hard drive was one which indicated Hunter Biden introduced his father to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm who was at the time under investigation before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire that prosecutor a year later.

Instead, Biden was lobbed a series of softball questions in Philadelphia on Thursday night while Stephanopoulos offered minimal pushback.

As the town hall ended, the former Clinton administration employee thanked voters for their “really terrific questions,” calling them “a service to our democracy.”
https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/biden-gets-no-questions-on-hunter-biden-expose-at-abc-news-town-hall/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why would there be questions based on a false premise that even your GOP investigation didn't allege?

It was actually pertinent policy questions...sorry to disappoint you...he didn't nod off, didn't really stumble...just answered questions for almost 2 hours.
Looks like others saw Biden’s performance differently   

https://pjmedia.com/election/jeff-reynolds/2020/10/15/this-isnt-good-biden-could-barely-keep-his-eyes-open-by-the-end-of-his-town-hall-n1060508

Here is what I noticed. 

Trump Hall - Gorgeous black woman (too bad she was wearing that silly mask and we couldn't see her face) front and center sitting right over Trumps shoulder nodding in agreement with everything he said. 

Biden Hall - Only black person was sitting in the very back (ahem) of the place in fhe nosebleed seats. 

Its not a whataboutism...you brought up the kids this morning.  People are responding to a post you made bringing them up.  Seems fair game.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a horrible night for Biden and the media.

Joe Biden was not asked a single question about The Post’s bombshell exposé on son Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealingsduring his 90-minute ABC News town hall on Thursday evening.

Among the emails on the hard drive was one which indicated Hunter Biden introduced his father to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm who was at the time under investigation before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire that prosecutor a year later.

Instead, Biden was lobbed a series of softball questions in Philadelphia on Thursday night while Stephanopoulos offered minimal pushback.

As the town hall ended, the former Clinton administration employee thanked voters for their “really terrific questions,” calling them “a service to our democracy.”
Sounds like a pretty good night to me. :shrug:

Trump had a chance to do the same but he spent it arguing with clouds and smearing our military. Then he "called a lid" and went home early. LOW ENERGY.

Here is what I noticed. 

Trump Hall - Gorgeous black woman (too bad she was wearing that silly mask and we couldn't see her face) front and center sitting right over Trumps shoulder nodding in agreement with everything he said. 

Biden Hall - Only black person was sitting in the very back (ahem) of the place in fhe nosebleed seats. 
If you didn't see it you need to check out the clip where he asked Biden about his "you ain't Black if you don't vote for me" comment. Very uncomfortable weak politician response to an awful statement he originally made. See the look on the young man's face afterwards, feel bad for him. 

Biden says those things to voters and Mormon was a reference to his. Comments earlier in the week.

Trump respects the black vote. Biden thinks he's owed the black vote. Big difference. 
Trump doesn’t respect anybody - every relationship in his life is transactional.  If he thought he could win without a single African American voting for him he wouldn’t care and even brag about it.

Here is what I noticed. 

Was there ever an in focus shot of her? She looked hot and was definitely all in for Trump.

Biden still not clear on court packing. Should be a big deal.

I wonder if it'll get a lot of coverage, since the other guy doesn't know for sure if he's personally leading a battle against a Satanic Pedophile Baby Eating coven , or if he has a position on whether Obama and Biden had Seal Team Six murdered.  

Biden still not clear on court packing. Should be a big deal.

I wonder if it'll get a lot of coverage, since the other guy doesn't know for sure if he's personally leading a battle against a Satanic Pedophile Baby Eating coven , or if he has a position on whether Obama and Biden had Seal Team Six murdered.  
This just another flavor of not calling out Qanon and he should be derided for it.  I imagine whatever he says before the election will be wishy-washy.  He should have just said there’s not point in addressing it and that he won’t answer it - or come out against it if that’s how he really feels.

Let's assume the laptop and emails are legit.  Is there a crime to leverage your dads influence into a business deal?  

I mean, if his dad actually provides something, yeah that's a problem but this not what is being alleged here.

Where is the scandal?
I have no opinion yet about the laptop outside of my concern about how twitter, facebook and other media are keeping it quiet, but if Biden did, in fact, meet with him after lying about it multiple times that does seem suspicious. He is also on record as saying he never discussed Hunter's business with him.

If you didn't see it you need to check out the clip where he asked Biden about his "you ain't Black if you don't vote for me" comment. Very uncomfortable weak politician response to an awful statement he originally made. See the look on the young man's face afterwards, feel bad for him. 
The one where Joe just assumed he went to college, and they guy is like wtf?   :lmao:

I didnt know it was possible to be that ignorant. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Always an excuse when Trump performs poorly.  The mod was mean...everything is unfair.  Oh no...he was asked about his taxes and Qanon and things he has actually retweeted and put out there as official statements of POTUS.  

And quit with the little name calling stuff...is there a point to that?
The moderator was completely unfair to President Trump, what are you even talking about? He couldn’t say two sentences without her jumping down his throat. It was embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Biden gets a friendly ABC debate with a Democrat moderator and isn’t challenged or pressed on anything.

Here is what I noticed. 

:lol:

She's a pro-Trump activist and political candidate who somehow slipped through NBC's firewall even though the event was supposed to feature "undecided voters."

Pretty sad that Trump needs fake crowds.

I have no opinion yet about the laptop outside of my concern about how twitter, facebook and other media are keeping it quiet, but if Biden did, in fact, meet with him after lying about it multiple times that does seem suspicious. He is also on record as saying he never discussed Hunter's business with him.
The story arrives just in time for the accusation to get out there, but no investigation to conclude.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/giuliani-biden-ukraine-russian-disinformation/2020/10/15/43158900-0ef5-11eb-b1e8-16b59b92b36d_story.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-alleged-laptop-new-york-post/

Guiliani's story is so thin, they KNOW it won't hold up to scrutiny.  But they don't need it to, do they? 

Guiliani is such a joke at this point (does this guy have dinner with anyone NOT a Russian asset?) that actual media doesn't even bother.  

They are literally just repackaging a prior 'scandal' with the prosecutor who was fired!!

I’m shocked a Biden fanboy raved about his performance.  Reality is probably somewhere in between. 
I raved?  Where?  fanboy?  Not really at all...

Reality is Biden handled himself well in a format that suits him.  Not much raving there...but you better bring something better than PJ media especially when it had nothing to do with the post of mine you quoted to respond to...

The moderator was completely unfair to President Trump
:cry:

Here are the hardball questions she asked of him:

When did you get sick?
Should you wear a mask?
Do you believe in herd immunity?
Why did you share a conspiracy about Bin Laden which accused President Obama of murder?
Do you denounce QAnon?
Will you accept losing?

Yep, completely unfair there. :lmao:

The moderator was completely unfair to President Trump, what are you even talking about? He couldn’t say two sentences without her jumping down his throat. It was embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Biden gets a friendly ABC debate with a Democrat moderator and isn’t challenged or pressed on anything.
There was nothing unfair about her questions.  Embarrassing was his attitude and inability to directly answer simple questions (an ongoing problem).  Its always the moderators fault or people are just too nice to Biden.

As I said...always an excuse for Trump.

:lol:

She's a pro-Trump activist and political candidate who somehow slipped through NBC's firewall even though the event was supposed to feature "undecided voters."

Pretty sad that Trump needs fake crowds.
I think that putting her there was a condition of Trump. Fine, good for him.  I mean, are they supposed to allow some angry lib to sit there?  

Once NBC had a Town Hall setting, and a strong female moderator, his bacon was fried.  

Huge fan of the "Savanah was mean" trope.  Huge.  

This just another flavor of not calling out Qanon and he should be derided for it.  I imagine whatever he says before the election will be wishy-washy.  He should have just said there’s not point in addressing it and that he won’t answer it - or come out against it if that’s how he really feels.
There's the part of me that would just say it depends on McConnell. He blocked (hundreds of?) Obama's appointees then flooded the judiciary with Trump's. This isn't just a Garland/Barrett thing. McConnell's gonna win re-election, but will he be majority or minority leader of the senate? I'm sure Biden doesn't want to mess with the court, but given McConnell's history I think it'd be silly to remove it from the table. It's a bargaining chip.

But then there's the other part of me that reminds myself that Biden's right in that if he answers it's the headline the Agent Orange team wants. They are desperate for anything to distract from the nonsense that oozes off him.

Damned if you, damned if you don't.

It's odd that trump supporters are discussing an out of focus woman nodding, and studiously ignoring QAnon and Seal Team Six, but hey, this is where we are I guess.  

There's the part of me that would just say it depends on McConnell. He blocked (hundreds of?) Obama's appointees then flooded the judiciary with Trump's. This isn't just a Garland/Barrett thing. McConnell's gonna win re-election, but will he be majority or minority leader of the senate? I'm sure Biden doesn't want to mess with the court, but given McConnell's history I think it'd be silly to remove it from the table. It's a bargaining chip.
Sheldon Whitehouse said it right at the hearings.

Through their actions the last 5 years, they have lost the credibility to complain, if the Dems do the same thing.  

And this is going to be a common theme:  Conservatives will try and gin up some outrage about ANYTHING, and everyone's gonna think back to Trump/Pence/Stephen Miller/kids in cages/on and on, and the needle not gonna move.  

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread