What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dreams (1 Viewer)

Dreams - Which one's better

• Fleetwood Mac

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Van Halen

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

Pipes

Footballguy
Between listening to a ton of Van Halen this past week and the cranberry juice drinking skateboard dude, I've listened to both group's Dreams quite a bit lately.  I realize they are different songs but they are both really good.  Trying to figure out which one I like better so would like to hear the FFA chime in.  Personally I give the slight nod to FM but both are excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on my mood, actually. If you want me to get contrarian, I'd say this a case of the record company men doing battle with the masses. Both are useless. One's a bank, one's purple drank.

I'd vote neither. 

Depends on my mood, actually. If you want me to get contrarian, I'd say this a case of the record company men doing battle with the masses. Both are useless. One's a bank, one's purple drank.

I'd vote neither. 
No contrarian view here.  Both are fun songs just sit back and enjoy the vibe.

Sweet

Boulevard of broken

River of

All better than these two

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the Mac’s version ranks among the pantheon of ‘70s pop/rock songs. VH’s version is a good tune.

Dreams is one of two favorite FM songs, and Dreams is one of my two favorite VH songs. 

And since VH is way higher on my list of favorite bands, they get the nod.

I will also add that the live version of Dreams from The Dance concert in the late 90's obliterates the original from Rumours.

Users who are viewing this thread