What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade involving Rodgers, Chubb, Michael Thomas, Brady... (1 Viewer)

Which do you like better ROS

• Rodgers, Chark, Chubb

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Brady, Michael Thomas, Ronald Jones

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

sho nuff

Footballguy
Which of the options do you prefer...not sure the guy would even accept...but I have been looking at getting Rodgers for a while...losing Thomas before getting any value and having several more weeks and uncertainty about Chubb doesn't help  (for reference...my other WRs right now are Ridley, D. Parker, Mike Williams, and Higgins...having Ridley is the only reason Id consider moving Thomas for the gamble on Chubb).  My other RBs are Mostert, Jacobs, Gurley, Lindsay.   Standard non-ppr league.

And at this point...would you rather have Chark or DJ Moore who seems to be taking a back seat to Robbie Anderson in Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have chark and if u are looking to give away, chubb, I would keep him cuz u still have rb depth and he'll add a lot to it. I wouldn't give away thomas as well, hes too valuable. Who is ur qb might I ask because u could just pick one up off waivers.

Respond to mine if u can

I would have chark and if u are looking to give away, chubb, I would keep him cuz u still have rb depth and he'll add a lot to it. I wouldn't give away thomas as well, hes too valuable. Who is ur qb might I ask because u could just pick one up off waivers.

Respond to mine if u can
Id be getting Chubb, Chark, Rodgers...my current QBs are Brady and Goff.

I would be on the side with then rodgers and chubb then, seems more valuabale in the long run and you have depth to secure a rb hole till chubb is back

I'll be in the minority and take the Brady/Thomas/Jones side. 

I like Brady slightly more than Rodgers. He's been unlucky to basically never have both Evans and Godwin at the same time, so in a sense, I think we've seen Brady's floor so far. True Rodgers hasn't had Adams for most of this run, but I think GB is much run heavier in the redzone than TB is.

Slightly prefer Jones to Chark, but I've never been a Chark fan. I prefer Moore to Chark as well, but would rather have Jones than either. 

Thomas>Chubb for me. I think Brees has missed Thomas a ton, and he'll be back in the lineup at least 2-3 weeks before Chubb is. 

Trade actually went through today...but I changed it up this week.

Gave up Mostert instead of Jones.

So I received Rodgers, Chubb, Chark for Brady, Mostert, Thomas.

Maybe Im just pissed I never get to play Thomas and now Mostert is constantly dinged...maybe divesting from 2 guys I have in two leagues (Mostert and Thomas both).

Figured Id be missing Mostert already for 3 more weeks and about the same time Id get Chubb back.  While Id like to have Thomas when healthy, he keeps getting dinged and between a HAS and now a hamstring...I was ready to move on.

Getting Chubb in this is the big part for me.  Having Ridley already (with Mike Williams, Tee Higgins and now Chark) gives me plenty of ammo at WR.

I have Rodgers over Brady for several reasons...I don't think Brady will consistently be a top 10 QB this year while I think Rodgers will be.  (and being a Packers fan, like having a bit of that offense that I think will get things on track after what happened in Tampa.

Sorry if I missed anyone's questions and answers...was on a little moderated break for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread