What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Help! Pick 2 (1 Viewer)

djd1644

Footballguy
A Peterson @ Jax

D. Swift @ Jax

M. Breida vs NYJ

D Harris vs Den

10 yds / 1 pt; 6 pts per TD; PPR

Jacobs on a bye and M Gordon is out.  Terrible situation at RB.  Leaning toward Peterson and Swift but I don't like the proposition of both RB from one team.  Thinking of adding Breida over Peterson against a bad Jets team, but Miami's backfield is a mishmash right now. Any input appreciated.

I'd go both Lions. Breida feels like a prayer. I can see Harris, but how much do White and Burkhead(and even Cam) take?

Jags are arguably the worst run D in the NFL.

A Peterson @ Jax

D. Swift @ Jax

M. Breida vs NYJ

D Harris vs Den

10 yds / 1 pt; 6 pts per TD; PPR

Jacobs on a bye and M Gordon is out.  Terrible situation at RB.  Leaning toward Peterson and Swift but I don't like the proposition of both RB from one team.  Thinking of adding Breida over Peterson against a bad Jets team, but Miami's backfield is a mishmash right now. Any input appreciated.
Harris for sure and then....? 
I guess Peterson

I like Harris for sure as well. Jurell Casey is out for the Broncos. Game script will determine who is better between Swift and Peterson. 

Users who are viewing this thread