What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Houston at Tennessee -3.5 (52.5) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
The Line opened around 5.5 and for whatever reason despite a pretty lackluster performance vs the Jags last week, I feel like Houston will somehow keep this close. Tennessee went ballistic last week vs Buffalo and maybe a letdown of some kind today? In reality the Titans should crush them and I enjoy the brand of football Tennessee plays, like the way the Offense and Defense seem in synch and compliment the other. This team has been rolling since Tannehill took the controls. 

The Line opened around 5.5 and for whatever reason despite a pretty lackluster performance vs the Jags last week, I feel like Houston will somehow keep this close. Tennessee went ballistic last week vs Buffalo and maybe a letdown of some kind today? In reality the Titans should crush them and I enjoy the brand of football Tennessee plays, like the way the Offense and Defense seem in synch and compliment the other. This team has been rolling since Tannehill took the controls. 
This line is the stinkiest one out there

TD to Cobb! Texans take the lead. Edit: Under review. Stands!

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry just destroyed some teams and made others today, just an amazing feat for a man that weighs his size and can run the entire length of the field for a TD more than once in his career, just incredible. 

Texans are basically the same team that made the playoffs minus Hopkins. BOB blows that bad and now they have no coach at all.

Off an INT, Texans march down for a TD to Cooks from the 1! Failed 2pt. Less than 2 mins left, HOU up by 7!

Users who are viewing this thread