What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Cincinnati at Indianapolis -7.5 (46) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Will Burrow look better this week than he did vs Baltimore a week ago? Will Indy bounce back? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrific playcall, the Bengals had just rammed it down to the goal line and they decide to roll the QB on 3rd and very short...that said

The QB sneak on next play, TD, good job Cinci showing everyone you are not the same ole Bungles on offense, Burrow makes them look competent. 

Mixon looks like a top 5 FF pick..
Does he?  I have him in my most expensive league so have been watching closely today.  He has a dropped TD that hit him in the chest and has been tackled several times near the goaline (just like all year) while Burrow/Bernard got the TD plunges afterwards.

I didn't see either of Higgins receptions, he has almost 80 yards, were they Burrow lasers or did he break off a short route and turn it up field?

Thanks!

This game has really take a turn for the worse for Cincinnati, blasted off to a 24-0 lead and have lost Mixon for the afternoon it seems, offense has slowed way down. 

Users who are viewing this thread