What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Baltimore at Philadelphia +10 (46.5) (1 Viewer)

Good luck today, Iggles fans.

Baltimore's been all out of sorts so far, especially on offense. Many Ravens fans are wondering about the play calling. They had Jackson throw 37 passes last week in a blowout. 

I know Philly's been a MASH unit's worth of injuries so far.

I'm going Baltimore 33, Philly 16

Good luck today, Iggles fans.

Baltimore's been all out of sorts so far, especially on offense. Many Ravens fans are wondering about the play calling. They had Jackson throw 37 passes last week in a blowout. 

I know Philly's been a MASH unit's worth of injuries so far.

I'm going Baltimore 33, Philly 16
Good call. Ravens are thin on DL with Wolfe and Williams out - but Eagles are depleted on O Line. If I’m Philly, I try to run all day. If Wentz gets into long yardage situation, Ravens will blitz all day with LBs and DBs and D Line shortage won’t matter

I don’t think Eagles LBs match up well vs Andrews, vs RBs or vs Lamar running. If Ravens get up early this could get ugly. Also hoping for Lamar to target WRs other than Brown

On paper it doesn't seem like the Eagles have much of a chance. Coming home and having some fans in the stadium could give them a boost to pull it out. 

On paper it doesn't seem like the Eagles have much of a chance. Coming home and having some fans in the stadium could give them a boost to pull it out. 
They get a couple of TOs and I could see it.

How's the wind there? It's stout where I am in Virginia.

The Ravens have not looked like themselves on offense. Would like to see them get a RB in rhythm and moving the sticks to help open up the passing lanes. 

Ugh that's an absolute brutal drop.  Not even one of those "would have been an amazing catch" drops.  That was just bad.

Lol. When Ravens are getting home w 4-man rush it’s going to be a long day

Peters gambles and beat badly but got bailed out 

Also hoping for Lamar to target WRs other than Brown
Boykin and Duvernay with 3rd down conversions, Boyle w the TD

Love a TD drive w no Andrews or Hollywood. That’s what this offense needs to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Philly O Line has actually stood up well in pass protection on the last two 3rd downs. Drop by 82 on first drive and completion to Ertz on second

Ravens are blitzing late from deep DBs and not getting close. Need to change that up. Hard to complain about 2 straight 3 and outs. TD drive here and Ravens are sitting pretty 

I told my wife I’d help her in the yard when either the Ravens score 21 or halftime. Should be heading out in the yard soon. 

Ravens D call it a “kill” when you go 3 straight possessions without allowing a score

Don’t know what they call 3 straight 3 and outs. Offense needs to do something this time 

Took my week one $100 winnings on DraftKings from the KC game and laid the points on Eagles.  Win $400 if they take it down.  Just have a feeling today.

Eagles LB 49 running himself out of the hole pre-snap on short yardage is ???

Gave Gus a red carpet to the end zone 

So Edwards has the TD but has gotten stuffed running it outside the RZ, Dobbins just looked like he dropped a fairly routine pass, and Mark Ingram has looked alright when he is asked to run but of course he now is dealing with an ankle issue and needs some rest on the sidelines. 

:coffee:

Third time these refs have called a Tackle for not being on the line. Kind of lame

Dobbins is great in space but looks lost between the tackles right now 

Users who are viewing this thread