What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Cleveland at Pittsburgh -3 (50) (1 Viewer)

• Browns banged-up with 10 on the injury list compared to only 2 for Pittsburgh.  CLE with 4 players OUT including 2 safeties.  The Browns have been poor in the secondary so they will struggle.

• Alejandro Villanueva hasn't allowed any sacks over the first four games of the season.  Myles Garrett lines up over him in base and the Steelers have said they have game planned for Myles so Villanueva's streak 'may' continue.

Think this is going to be a very close game that comes down to the end.

I think whichever team can get the most pressure has a great chance to win.

:towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I wish I could watch this game.  Forced to watch the boring Ravens game.  I miss the days of being able to walk down the street to the sports bar.  :sigh:

Offensive line for Cleveland needs a lot of help.

Chubb out on offense is such a horrible loss for Cleveland.

Pittsburgh pinning their ears back on Defense is going to compound the Browns woes.

Positive for Cleveland if any is the lengths still needed to be at the level of Pitt and Baltimore.    Long way to go.

If Baker still shows signs of not being 100% then put in the backup and let him take a beating because its stupid to trot him out when the D can tee-off on him and he can't get any mustard on his throws.

Users who are viewing this thread