What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Chicago at Carolina -1.5 (45) (1 Viewer)

I thought that was a bad spot on the Miller catch. Didn't think he had the first but thought he was going to be within a yard.. never saw a replay of it though.

I think that's a bad call.  Bears were back onsides by the time the Panthers' lineman pretended to react and reached out and touched him.

Defense doing what they need. Offense has to get aggressive. Too many throw away Nagy plays, horizontal passing plays and rushing plays that just seem like he's checking them off his list. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course the Bears get hosed by the refs for the hundredth time this game. I just don't understand this stuff. Why do they want them to lose so bad? Who cares

Back in the day, Monty was in for a TD, using 3 different camera angles they were able to take points away from owners. I understand technically it wasn't a TD and I don't own Monty but it's amazing how these things unroll sometimes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet another bull#### call forcing Carolina to score. So hard to watch this level of incompetence. No way these are just all mistakes 

Back in the day, Monty was in for a TD, using 3 different camera angles they were able to take points away from owners. I understand technically it wasn't a TD and I don't own Monty but it's amazing how these things unroll sometimes. 
That's the frustrating thing. If DB doesn't pin his arms DJ Moore gets the TD...instead Davis gets the easy vulture.

Another win off a truly mediocre offensive performance. Schedule is about to get really rough and I don't think that crap will win much anymore.

5 and 1, the score was so much closer than it should have been. Carolina will be a good team sooner than expected.

Users who are viewing this thread