What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 6*** Green Bay at Tampa Bay +2.5 (55) (1 Viewer)

Covid19 is the reason I’m on my couch in Wisconsin today rather than at Raymond J with my son and cousins.  Could be worse I suppose, but this sucks. 

Love to have a bunch of great receivers and Tom Brady and then hand it to Lesean McCoy on third and 2. :loco:  

Bucs should continue to try and establish the run. Put up 10 points against the 45 the Packers will score. 

WTH is Joe Buck talking about?  He wasn't touched until he well into the endzone so it doesn't matter if his knee was down before the ball crossed.  It crossed long before he was touched.

These announcers are stupid. It doesn’t matter if his knee is down if he isn’t touched

I'm on redzone channel so didn't hear the whole explanation.  Did they say it was a slide or did they say the guy chasing him from behind had touched him?

Wow can anyone explain how the NFL overturned that TD? Did someone push him I didn't see? Or was this just total brain fart by league?

The QB rule was changed a couple of years ago.  Wentz lost a TD last year due to this rule.  Basically to make it safer for QBs, they are under the college rule.  Knee down and the ball is dead.

The QB rule was changed a couple of years ago.  Wentz lost a TD last year due to this rule.  Basically to make it safer for QBs, they are under the college rule.  Knee down and the ball is dead.
Did not kow that. Seems like an awful rule. So if a QB bobbles shotgun snap and drops to one knee to pick it up he's down?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the shot in the arm the Bucs needed

Better make Rodgers a game manager rest of the way. 

Let's replay him doing that wonky celebration at the end of the 1st when his rushing TD was overturned...

Could Rodgers, my back up QB please not follow suit like my starter who had to leave Dallas last week, I'd like to be able to stay somewhat competitive the rest of the season. 

You already are going to throw up a terrible stat line today, but please try to maintain upright, just hand it off or something but if you throw another interception just stay down. 

Could Rodgers, my back up QB please not follow suit like my starter who had to leave Dallas last week, I'd like to be able to stay somewhat competitive the rest of the season. 

You already are going to throw up a terrible stat line today, but please try to maintain upright, just hand it off or something but if you throw another interception just stay down. 
Bowles is a good defensive  coach. But INTs back to back?

Pretty sure it was incomplete.  No idea why Rodgers waited so long to throw it to allow a defensive player to get back into the play.  Jones was wide open the whole play and was looking right at him.

Bucs have a chance to extend the 21-10 lead and then get the ball to start the 2nd half and really blow this game open. Shades of that LAC game a couple weeks ago where they were behind and had mojo and then suddenly they go into hyper mode. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread