What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When is Dallas Goedert returning? (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
I can’t find a definitive answer to this. Does anyone have a timetable as to when Goedert will be returning? I understand that he is eligible to come off of IR this week, but will he and if he does is he healthy enough to play?  Seems like a stretch to me.

Some of the reports are very misleading and make it sound as if it is already fact that he is playing this Thursday. I am interested in seeing his practice participation, if any, today. 

Edit: On the Monday walk through he was not listed on the practice report because he was not activated yet. Hopefully he is at least out there and limited today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no real reports on it.  He's coming off IR and I'm assuming he will give practice a go today and they'll announce his Thursday status soon.

Jeff McClane of the Philly Inquirer says he will not play this Thursday. 

With the Bye so close I bet we don’t see him until Week 10. 

Last edited by a moderator:
johnnyboy8102 said:
Jeff McClane of the Philly Inquirer says he will not play this Thursday. 

With the Bye so close I bet we don’t see him until Week 10. 
I'd give him a good shot to play next week with 10 days off between games.  However, I wouldn't expect him to be a massive part of the offense.  Can see him playing some of the week 8 game and then resting up for his week 10 debut.

Users who are viewing this thread