What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chark or Scott? (1 Viewer)

JoeJoe88

Footballguy
I'm having trouble deciding which one to roll with this week, Boston Scott VS the Giants or Chark VS the Chargers.  Full PPR.  Thanks!  

Don't love either option. Chark is seeing a ton of targets, but seems to be having lots of issues with Minshew. Scott isn't a lock to see the same workloads Sanders did, and is much less talented. Sanders has 2 long runs and that's basically it the last 2 games, but those were against the 2 best defenses in the NFL. 

I guess I'd go Scott, but its with the expectation of 10-15 points being a win.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the event of "first week" plug and play, I refer to Mattison's week with Cook off. Scott is talented too, but he'll get far fewer looks. Since fantasy is always a gamble, I go with the guy who's done it more than once and not just in a next-man-up sense. Go with Chark. You'd rather one week of Scott going off to be your aww schucks moment than Chark going 9 for 120 for 1-2 TDs when he's done that a few times and you telling yourself you knew better.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789646-05-ppr-dynasty-ceh-for-j-jacobs/

Users who are viewing this thread