What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Starter (1 Viewer)

CBFantasy

Footballguy
I am a little conflicted on who to start this week at TE. I have Jonnu Smith vs Pittsburg or Hunter Henry vs the Jags. I know Jonnu was just cleared from injury and against the number defense in the league, I am considering Henry due to him with a more favorable matchup. Any thoughts?

I think you have to go with Jonnu if he is healthy. Pittsburgh lost there #1 starting LB last week so that will be a weakness. See my question i need help.

Smith won't be healthy and at best a GTD. With D. Henry going off and Firkser serving very well, there isn't a rush to get Smith back out there on the field. If I'm the Titans I rest him or, at best, use him as a decoy this week. H. Henry has the Jags, so he's already got a favorable matchup. I think you have to go with Henry this week.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789646-05-ppr-dynasty-ceh-for-j-jacobs/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread