What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Value for the rest of the season- (1 Viewer)

I will say my gut would say DeSean Jackson as Derrick Henry seems to be having an amazing year. This ultimately drives down his target share not to mention the other WRs and Jonnu Smith starting to increase in his reps. I do believe they have a slightly easier schedule for the rest of the year though compared to DeSean and the Eagles. Wentz seems to change as much as the weather however, but with their defense progressive getting better if the offense can start to click I think DeSean Jackson will be apart of that and be a more reliable choice for the remainder of the year. 

I don't love the Eagles for much of anything right now unless it's a healthy TE. Wentz just seems to look at Goedert (coming back soon) or Ertz as his first and second options. Even with Jackson back, you've got Ward and Fulgham doing better than expected so who knows what really becomes of the WR rotation, not to mention a returning Jefferey soon too.

I think I stick with Davis as he's in a contract year and had a solid-for-him first few weeks before COVID.

Would appreciate thoughts : https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/789646-05-ppr-dynasty-ceh-for-j-jacobs/

Users who are viewing this thread