What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - TNF - Week 7 (3 Viewers)

No, I know Wentz fumbled 100%.  Giant recovered it and was touched down.  I've got it paused on that moment right now, and the eagles player has his butt up on the giant's players leg when he recovers the ball.
My hands were physically between their butts so there's no way....you did this much earlier in the thread with another didn't you? The ball is wobbling and he is on his way up off the turf still trying to gain control of the fumble but you see it your way

My hands were physically between their butts so there's no way....you did this much earlier in the thread with another didn't you? The ball is wobbling and he is on his way up off the turf still trying to gain control of the fumble but you see it your way
hmmm possibly.  I'll have to look again after the game but it looked like he was down to me.

That was the old North Dakota State Play they ran on MNF against WAS with Clement making it closer to the EZ a year or so ago 

For the Giants to blow that 21-10 lead after marching on a 15 play drive to make it a 2 score game, Philly was toast...unbelievable turnaround. 

Alcoa Moment tonight

Users who are viewing this thread