What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is your favorite decade? (1 Viewer)

What was your favorite decade?

• 2020+

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 2010-2019

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • 2000-2009

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1990-1999

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • 1980-1989

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • 1970-1979

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • 1960-1969

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1950-1959

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1980-1989

HS and college chicks   

Loved the music   Loved the NFL.   I was young and had fun constantly.  Life is still pretty great but the HS and college years were marvelous   
Yeah, this was a tough  call. My high school and college years hit both decades. I gave the edge to the 90's because I could legally buy booze.

80's... all I cared about was Star Wars figures, Legos, playing with my friends, Nintendo.  No health issues.  Not a care in the world.  School was easy for me.  Life was good.  

90's deserved consideration because of finally getting laid, college/drinking, road trips, etc., but edge goes to 80's.

Yeah, this was a tough  call. My high school and college years hit both decades. I gave the edge to the 90's because I could legally buy booze.
College years would have won easily for me as well.   I tell my college aged nephews to drag their college years out for at least 6 years and to enjoy every minute. 

1990-1999 - got married, 3 of my kids were born, rock music/grunge was rebounding/peaking; money was being made and I was just starting out in my IT career.  Perfect decade ...oh and I was 22-32 during that time frame.

80's... all I cared about was Star Wars figures, Legos, playing with my friends, Nintendo.  No health issues.  Not a care in the world.  School was easy for me.  Life was good.  

90's deserved consideration because of finally getting laid, college/drinking, road trips, etc., but edge goes to 80's.
^ This guy likes Yoda dolls more than having sex. 

8 women at once; singing a quartet w Lowell George, Bonnie Raitt & JDSouther, procreating before i turned 16, hitchihiking w a serial killer, having a radio sketch (Gary Gilmore Christmas Special) stolen for SNL, seeing Jimmy Carter's penis - alas, the 70's own me.......

8 women at once; singing a quartet w Lowell George, Bonnie Raitt & JDSouther, procreating before i turned 16, hitchihiking w a serial killer, having a radio sketch (Gary Gilmore Christmas Special) stolen for SNL, seeing Jimmy Carter's penis - alas, the 70's own me.......
You win?

Users who are viewing this thread