What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Pittsburgh at Tennessee -1.5 (50.5)*** Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I have Connor and D. Johnson starting in the same league, so I went from bummed about Connor losing the TD to excited about Johnson getting it.

Loved the play calling on that Titans drive. Instead of panic being down 14-0, they kept pounding Henry and that opened up the passing game. Just don’t understand why so many running teams freak out and go pass happy too early once they get down by 10+ points (looking at you Ravens)

That being said, Titans pass D looks totally lost and I expect Ben to drive down the field again 

Corey "Vulture" Davis back in the cuts and you can check but he was low double digits most weeks before the Covid with or without AJB, seems like Davis is still a guy that should be on rosters. 

Loved the play calling on that Titans drive. Instead of panic being down 14-0, they kept pounding Henry and that opened up the passing game. Just don’t understand why so many running teams freak out and go pass happy too early once they get down by 10+ points (looking at you Ravens)

That being said, Titans pass D looks totally lost and I expect Ben to drive down the field again 
Could not agree more, the minute any team is trailing they abandon the Run and that seems asinine unless you're playing your beloved Ravens and then I think it's dumb to run into the middle of that defense. 

Titans outclassed in all 3 phases. As bad as D has been, Special Teams is even worse. They might give up another score before the half now after that 3 and out 

Titans outclassed in all 3 phases. As bad as D has been, Special Teams is even worse. They might give up another score before the half now after that 3 and out 
LOL on a couple minute delay and posted that before the low snap!

I woulda liked to hear what was being said inside Coach Vrabel's head when his DB after intercepting it 9.5 yards deep in his own end zone runs it out to the 15 yard line and then chuck it back thru the air about 7-8 yards to a guy trailing trying to return it all the way I guess for a TD before the half like it was the last play of the game...I just would have liked to hear what was going thru his head at that moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best 1st halves of Football by an NFL team all season, especially when it's TWO 5-0 Teams, this is impressive and Pittsburgh sometimes gets a little too much credit, but right now I would say they have been overlooked and not talked about enough. They might not be as Sexie as some other teams but they got it where it counts and they have some of that Sexiness if you look around. They got playmakers on that team. 

I would like to see Tennessee make a game of it but that OT 42-36 win last week seems to have had a hangover affect on the Titans. 

One of the best 1st halves of Football by an NFL team all season, especially when it's TWO 5-0 Teams, this is impressive and Pittsburgh sometimes gets a little too much credit, but right now I would say they have been overlooked and not talked about enough. They might not be as Sexie as some other teams but they got it where it counts and they have some of that Sexiness if you look around. They got playmakers on that team. 

I would like to see Tennessee make a game of it but that OT 42-36 win last week seems to have had a hangover affect on the Titans. 
How much were people sold on Tennessee? Needed OT to beat Houston and had 3 GW FG vs 3 pretty bad teams.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12-3 since Tannehill took over and an AFCC appearance last season, your post just doesn't hold weight, sorry. 
Great running back, good play action, good coach, good d. They’re good enough to win against all the bad and meddling teams but no match for the true contenders just my thoughts on them. 

Great running back, good play action, good coach, good d. They’re good enough to win against all the bad and meddling teams but no match for the true contenders just my thoughts on them. 
They beat the Patriots and Brady's last game at Foxboro, then they went to Baltimore and upended Lamar Jackson's MVP season, they were more than competitive against the KC Chiefs in the AFCC, started the season 5-0, what more do you want before they get some credit?

They beat the Patriots and Brady's last game at Foxboro, then they went to Baltimore and upended Lamar Jackson's MVP season, they were more than competitive against the KC Chiefs in the AFCC, started the season 5-0, what more do you want before they get some credit?
They get plenty of credit from me as a good,  playoff worthy team. I just don’t think they will be a threat to win the SB. 

Users who are viewing this thread