What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Buffalo at NY Jets -10 (46)*** Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Darnold tried play action on Gore, DEs seemed to run untouched and by the time he turns he is just gobbled up-SACK!

That was horrible 

This Buffalo defense is a disaster. They have no pass rush, their linebackers can’t stop the run, and the CBs outside of White are awful.

Edmunds having to be told he’s out of position and to move over is a bad sign. The guy just doesn’t seem to know where he’s supposed to be on any given play.

Again on the 1st down, Edmunds had NO idea where the ball and runner were. Hesitated and then shot the completely wrong gap.

The Bills have the crippling combination of being blown off the line of scrimmage up the middle AND being completely unable to contain the outside edge. 

Man, at least once a game the Bills seem to give up a 3rd and 20+. What a joke this defense is. McDermott needs to make some sort of change.

Darnold gets a ton of time and the Jets have a guy standing there wide open to almost get the 1st on 3rd and 11.

Bills somehow stop the Jets on 4th and 1. I’m sure the Jets are as shocked as Bills fans on that one.

I have no idea what Josh Allen is doing anymore. Take what the defense is giving you. He’s back to trying to win everything on one throw every play. Like he needs to make super difficult throws on every play.

My goodness. Edmunds seriously just never has an idea of where the ball is. On every running play it’s the same thing. Edmunds standing there and then eventually chasing the runner down after he runs past him.

My son and I were talking about that this morning.  I didn't think losing Brown would make that huge a difference for the offense, but it really has.  We need this guy back, bad.
Actually, I HOPE that is the reason. Part of me thinks it's bad play caling, overreacting to not having Brown, but who knows...

I don't think we can complain about that PI call when we're just barely slowing down the worst team in the league.
I mean, those were two REALLY bad PI calls. Bills have a hard enough time playing defense without the refs making it harder when they actually play good defense.

Did Perine just fumble through the end zone?

Nope. Touchdown.

'Grats, Bills fans. This defense is making us look competent on offense. We're a hot mess.

Guarantee we’re about to see more Josh Allen hero ball where he tries to take the lead on one play and turns it over again.

Guarantee we’re about to see more Josh Allen hero ball where he tries to take the lead on one play and turns it over again.
Didn’t turn the ball over, but his insistence at throwing deeper when there’s guys open underneath, and his inability to pull the trigger fast enough and throw guys open is infuriating. He’s not trusting his guys at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edmunds overruns the runner and gives up the 1st down. Next play the ball goes up in the air and Edmunds doesn’t get the fairly easy INT. What a bust. So tired of hearing all the excuses about his shoulder. If it’s affecting him so much it’s making him play that garbage, then he shouldn’t be playing.

Users who are viewing this thread