What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official***Las Vegas vs. Tampa Bay Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Jones still not in. Hot hand Fournette getting the carries over the dude that balled out last few weeks. Thanks a lot🤯
Jones dropped an easy screen pass that would have popped for 20-30 earlier. Fournette was in after that. 

Jones still not in. Hot hand Fournette getting the carries over the dude that balled out last few weeks. Thanks a lot🤯
In fairness... what did you think would happen? Arians has shown he doesn't trust Ronald Jones III as a workhorse due to issues pass protecting and receiving (some real, some imagined). I'm scouring Twitter for some sort of injury and this is the closest thing I can't find

JC Cornell @CornellNFL 22s

Bruce Arians making a statement here with Ronald Jones. Rojo has been one of if not the hottest runner in the NFL. If you can’t catch Tom Brady’s passes you will be sitting on the bench.
He dropped an Brady reception earlier. That was it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing for Fournette right now is ... don't make a mistake. It's hilarious that Jones III got benched for dropping a pass.

EDIT: Just watched it and It would've been a good gain, but really?

Last edited by a moderator:
In fairness... what did you think would happen? Arians has shown he doesn't trust Ronald Jones III as a workhorse due to issues pass protecting and receiving (some real, some imagined). I'm scouring Twitter for some sort of injury and this is the closest thing I can't find

He dropped an Brady reception earlier. That was it.
That was a pretty bad drop. Any back needs to make that play.

Sucks for Jones and his owners (including me) as he more than showed he can be leaned on. But he's had complete stone hands this year and it's not getting better. So despite Arians being really fickle and Brady likely being overly harsh and not tolerating drops from RBs after what he had in NE, it's not like there isn't a reason RoJo isn't in there.

Fournette came really close to bobbling and losing one himself. If he hadn't gotten the handle back on it, wonder what would have played out.

Let's see what happens in second half now that TB is out front.

Hoping the Raiders come back and play tough. D needs to step up, our CBs and safeties aren't coming over and closing in coverage with enough speed or challenging the ball enough. And our pass rush needs to get going here and get in Brady's face.

Jones back in after being benched for a quarter plus, as long as he plays perfect football and doesn't make any issues he should have a great game.
I don't know about great. Guy has 33 yards on the day, and the Raiders D has been fairly solid against the run.

Ah, Mullen, needed to hold on to that to keep points off the board. Great play to break that up.

Did Suh punch Carr in the sack?  

Given his history I'd give him a game for that, that should also be reviewable/ challengable, he should be ejected

Raiders had a shot after all that adversity. Let the game get away from them and TB is too good on both sides of the ball to not capitalize off of mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread