What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Wire & FAAB Discussion prior to the Week 8 games (1 Viewer)

I'm going to keep stanning for Reagor until the entire FBG community has rostered him.

Is Reagor more of a short term play? Lots of people to spread the ball around to in Philly as they all heal, and Rodgers and Fulghum are doing well already.

I just saw that Tyrell Williams is expected return week 9. Seems like he's definitely under the radar. I even forgot what team he plays for - LVR. Any news on T Williams for a potential sneaky play moving forward as a WR #3 or upside #2?
Raiders Ty(rell) Williams is out, but Bryan Edwards is back at practice. May have later season speculative value, but my feeling is that Waller is still the primary receiver and the system there spreads the ball around too much for anyone to have a consistent floor, as opposed to weekly boom/bust potential.

That same comment goes for Agholor -- LOVE that he's balling out and as a result think he can hang on to the X (or Y, the position is  even with Edwards coming back. However as they phase Edwards back in, everyone's targets (except Waller) may flatten to wards a similar average.

Helaire-ious said:
Again, if Hunt goes down. Johnson has to get carries if no Chubb either, right? ;)
The issue is Chubb is rumored back after the bye, which is week 9 for the Browns. 

Theres no window for Johnson, unfortunately. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Peoples-Jones just went for $201 ($1000 budget) FAAB  in dynasty.  I had a bid in, but didn't go nearly that high.

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
Is Reagor more of a short term play? Lots of people to spread the ball around to in Philly as they all heal, and Rodgers and Fulghum are doing well already.
Hi Tom.  I see it as the exact opposite.  I don't see a lot of healthy targets right now in Philly.  He had a ton of preseason buzz, and should only have to share with Fulgham and Goedert really.  Ertz is a corpse.

Here is a great "article" (hype piece) I posted in the Reagor thread.

https://www.rotostreetjournal.com/2020/10/28/jalen-reagor-fantasy-outlook-waiver-wire-must-stash-upside-to-match-rookie-odell/

Last edited by a moderator:
Patriots WR Julian Edelman had a knee procedure and will miss this week's game against the Bills. 

ESPN's Adam Schefter said Edelman will be out for "some period of time," a perfectly vague phrase for an aged veteran coming off a procedure on a knee that has long bothered him. Edelman hasn't been fantasy relevant since the season's first few weeks, even in one of the league's worst wide receiver groups. While New England's offense should be avoided by fantasy players, those desperate for viable Week 8 wideout option might turn to N'Keal Harry (concussion), who hasn't practiced this week, or Jakobi Meyers, who led the Patriots in targets last week. Edelman can be dropped in 12-team leagues with short benches. He should've been dropped weeks ago in 10-team formats. 

RELATED: 

Jakobi Meyers

, N'Keal Harry

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter 

Oct 29, 2020, 1:17 PM ET

Users who are viewing this thread