What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MT or Justin Jefferson trade (1 Viewer)

Double

Footballguy
12 team .5 ppr

I have an offer for their Michael Thomas and Bell or Justin Jefferson and Bell for my Carson and Higgins. My other receivers are AB, Diontae, Reagor and Claypool. My other RB’s are Cook, Carson and Dobbins. Should I take MT or JJ? Or none at all?

Judging by your WR group you need a WR now - I'd go for Jefferson as you probably can't afford to pay Carson and not get production back, so if you go for MT and he misses any more time then you're screwed. 

Judging by your WR group you need a WR now - I'd go for Jefferson as you probably can't afford to pay Carson and not get production back, so if you go for MT and he misses any more time then you're screwed. 
I have Rob Woods I forgot to mention. Does that change your opinion?

I have Rob Woods I forgot to mention. Does that change your opinion?
Yeah in that case I think I go for MT and pray he comes back in the next week or two.  Woods/Diontae/Claypool should be enough to keep you afloat in the short-term.  Good thing Steelers had the early bye

I would like to know what Carson's prognosis is before pulling the trigger.  If he was healthy and based on your roster I would rather have Carson and Higgins (assuming it is Tee who has been really good).  You are woefully thin at RB with major injury implications with Cook, Carson, and Ingram (who could make Dobbins a starter).  If it swings bad for you then you could have really no options.  But if Carson is just a week off and will be fine I think I stick with him because Bell isn't projected to be much more than a time share split anyway. 

Yeah it looks like Carson is currently week to week. He may come back sooner than later. Was just trying to get MT but you’re right about my RB corps being thin.

Users who are viewing this thread