What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official CHI Bears @ LAR Rams MNF Thread* (1 Viewer)

Rams are smart to play conservative and field position game. Hard to envision this Bears O scoring more than 10 points the rest of the night if you don’t turn it over or give them a short field 

Punters really don't get enough love for what they do.

A good punter is truly gold, and super interesting to watch in terms of the different spins they put on the ball in different situations.
Grew up watching Reggie Roby but was well aware of Ray Guy for Oakland and Los Angeles during that same time, two of the very best I have ever seen, Guy incredible and Roby hit them as high as anyone I ever saw. Guy is in HoF, All 70s Team, 3x All Pro, Roby All 80s Team, 2x All Pro oh yeah and Guy has 3 Rings 😆

Outside of ARob, the Bears have one of the least talented rosters on offense in the entire league. In the NFC, only the Giants have scored fewer points. I know fans like to rip on Nagy, but even the Lions have more talent on offense. 

Also Montgomery is not the answer at RB. He's like Devin Singletary for the Bills. Sometimes those third round RBs work out and sometimes they don't. 

And this game is about over. Two touchdowns with this offense against this defense?

I'm hardly sanguine about those chances.

Outside of ARob, the Bears have one of the least talented rosters on offense in the entire league. In the NFC, only the Giants have scored fewer points. I know fans like to rip on Nagy, but even the Lions have more talent on offense. 

Also Montgomery is not the answer at RB. He's like Devin Singletary for the Bills. Sometimes those third round RBs work out and sometimes they don't. 
Yep. 

Grew up watching Reggie Roby but was well aware of Ray Guy for Oakland and Los Angeles during that same time, two of the very best I have ever seen
Scott Player was also a stellar old-school punter. In fact, speaking of old-school, Player was the last NFL player to wear the single-bar facemask. Miss those.

Very glad Jackson for CHI isn’t hurt but I don’t like his game. One of the least physical Safeties I’ve seen in a while. 

Henderson and Brown both have around 50 yds and about the same number of carries right now. 

Everett had several targets on this drive as he devours points from Kupp in the short and middle of the field. 

I have Everett in my dynasty league! Holy crow, that'll wrap up the week!

(My tight ends are obviously my weakest position. Everett, O.J. Howard, Cameron Brate, Anthony Firkser)

20 attempts by Foles tonight, 2 targets to Robinson.  Must be some kind of coaching genius going on.
I benched Robinson for Andy Isabella. I know, I know, but I wanted some skin in Sunday night's game and was winning the week by sixty points in standard. Got some action. Didn't go as I'd hoped.  

Montgomery catches a screen, pauses about 3 seconds to allow the defense to recognize it and adjust, then starts running. 

For the last year we've been talking about how Montgomery has some of the best 2 yard runs we've seen. So give it to him. Call a basic off tackle trap play FFS. 

Users who are viewing this thread