What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adams for Thielen/Robby/Hockenson (1 Viewer)

VikingsGuy11

Footballguy
Would you guys trade Davante for Thielen, Robby Anderson, and TJ Hockenson. 

My Roster
Russell Wilson

Joe Mixon

Melvin Gordon

Davante Adams

Juju Smith-Schuster

Jonnu Smith

Bench:
Gio Bernard

Phillip Lindsay

Damien Harris

Myles Gaskin

JK Dobbins

Brandin Cooks

Jamison Crowder
Mycole Hardman

I'm leaning against it because I'm not sure which two players I would drop and I like having Davante and Wilson as a really nice floor for scoring. Robby Anderson would definitely start though and Hockenson is a nice backup.

I’d take that trade honestly. Adams has a tougher schedule compared to Thielen and Anderson imo. So I see you getting more proper usage out of those two than Adams. And even though Adams has only played 4 games, it’s been either big or barely much compared to the other two who are consistent.

Hockensen is a good backup especially if Smith gets re-injured.

No question drops would be Harris and Dobbins. If you want, you can take that trade and look to shop Crowder and/or Cooks for a solid second starting RB (though I think Gaskins is pretty good along with Gordon...whenever he’s back). NE & Baltimore backfields are too much of a committee so there’s no proper consistency between those two backs.

I would not take that trade.   I think you weaken your overall starting lineup and at this point of the season your depth is less important because injuries in game are going to end your season anyway.  

If you want to move Adams I would need to get a for sure starting RB in return.  You also didn't specify PPR or not.  Easy not in PPR but closer in non-PPR.

Users who are viewing this thread