What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Ideas (1 Viewer)

Mkha2240

Footballguy
Looking at other teams and noticed a team under .500 with a decent hole in the RB position. League Info: 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, DEF, K, 6 Bench - 12 Teams 0.5 PPR

Think I can offer a duo RB for CMC? Such as McKinnon and Fournette?

My Team: 5-2 (2nd)
QB: Stafford
WR: Moore, Lockett, Fulgham, AJ Green,  John Brown, Patrick
RB: Cook, Boston, Fournette, McKinnon
TE: Kelce, Fells

Team B: 3-4 (3 way T-8th)
QB: Big Ben, Goff
WR: Golladay, K Allen, Claypool, Shenault, Cooks, Watkins
RB: CMC*, Ekeler*, Lat Murray, McKissic, Harris, Hines
TE: Schultz

Last edited by a moderator:
McKinnon and Fournette should never ever ever be enough to buy CMC.  If CMC is assumed to be a top 3 RB RoS (and why wouldn't he be?) then it should take Cook + Lockett to get him, which is more than you should be willing to give up.   If the CMC owner is truly desperate for RB then it never hurts to throw a lowball offer out, but I can't possibly see him doing anything but laughing at that offer, no offense. 

IMO you'd have an easier time trying to get Ekeler, as he'll be out longer and less likely to help the 3-4 owner win games NOW.  I have CMC in two leagues and there's no way I'd trade him for anything less than a ransom after eating his zeroes since Week 2.  Maybe start with McKinnon + Green for Ekeler if he's enticed by AJ's recent game...

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point with CMC practicing and possibly playing this week there is no CMC owner going to trade him now for anything but absolute full value.

There is no way a useless McKinnon and a time share Fournette would ever get CMC.   I like wlwiles idea of going after Ekeler if you want an upside lottery ticket coming off injury for a late season surge. 

Gotcha, thanks y'all. Only reason I put this trade out there is because there have been some ridiculous trades happening lately (and have had them offered to me lately) so I decided I'd try a trade like that...I even thought it was a stupid trade but it never hurts when you see it happening left and right, right? Appreciate the responses as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread