What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Derrick Henry’s value (1 Viewer)

Double

Footballguy
QB: Lamar, Tannehill

RB: Cook, Conner, Carson, Hyde

TE: Andrews

They want Lamar, Conner, and Andrews for Derrick Henry. They said they’ll throw in the Washington defense and RIchard Rogers. Ebron and Burton are the only TE’s on the wire. Should I do this trade? .5ppr 12 team. Am I being crazy for considering this and rolling out Cook, Carson (or Hyde) and Derrick Henry along with Tannehill, AB and Diontae?

Tannehill has been solid this year and I don’t think Lamar will be as good as predicted this year. Mark Andrews however is a huge blow, because if you don’t have Andrews, Kelce, Kitlle, Waller, and (maybe Smith) the rest of the TEs are so inconsistent. I would consider this trade, but yes this is a very high risk high reward trade in my opinion and it’s basically just based on which players perform. If you could maybe pick up a more solid WR I would say do it because your RBs would be disgusting for a 12 man league. I would maybe even consider trade Carson or Hyde for a solid WR.

Tannehill has been solid this year and I don’t think Lamar will be as good as predicted this year. Mark Andrews however is a huge blow, because if you don’t have Andrews, Kelce, Kitlle, Waller, and (maybe Smith) the rest of the TEs are so inconsistent. I would consider this trade, but yes this is a very high risk high reward trade in my opinion and it’s basically just based on which players perform. If you could maybe pick up a more solid WR I would say do it because your RBs would be disgusting for a 12 man league. I would maybe even consider trade Carson or Hyde for a solid WR.
Thanks for your input. My receivers would be AB, Diontae, Higgins, Woods, Claypool and Reagor 

Users who are viewing this thread