What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (1 Viewer)

that is cutting edge here in the waukee the process it replaced involved two rocks a rusty switchblade and the fender from a 76 skylark so hey it might not be better than whatever technology you fancy non midwesterners have but at least aint nobody getting tetanus from vote counting round here no more take that to the bank bromigos 
this is the election day content I'm here for.

that is cutting edge here in the waukee the process it replaced involved two rocks a rusty switchblade and the fender from a 76 skylark so hey it might not be better than whatever technology you fancy non midwesterners have but at least aint nobody getting tetanus from vote counting round here no more take that to the bank bromigos 
Lol! Thanks for voting, here’s your tetanus shot.

• Love
Reactions: SWC
Election day odds evolution from oddsshark, they've got Biden -200 in PA:

Time | Trump | Biden

8:30 am ET | +135 | -165
10:00 am ET | +140 | -170
12:00 pm ET | +160 | -190
1:15 pm ET | +170 | -200
2:00 pm ET | +180 | -210
2:30 pm ET | +175 | -205

Last edited by a moderator:
Milwaukee County is live streaming its absentee ballot counting room --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddq_s84-334
Is this all a manual process? I understand not being on the cutting edge of technology, but there's been technology out there for a while that eliminates the need to count everything by hand.
That old dude and blonde are still at it ... been 3 hours

• Smile
Milwaukee County is live streaming its absentee ballot counting room --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddq_s84-334
Is this all a manual process? I understand not being on the cutting edge of technology, but there's been technology out there for a while that eliminates the need to count everything by hand.
That old dude and blonde are still at it ... been 3 hours
old dude has unbelievable stamina

Lol! Thanks for voting, here’s your tetanus shot.
thats how it used to be youd get your shot and wash it down with a sweet glass of milwaukees best cryptosporidium filled water then go barf and crap your guts out and no one ever wore a i voted sticker because it was pretty damned obvoius who had and who hadnt and if you were walking around on november 4 without puke stains clean pants and no festering wounds everyone knew you hadnt done your civic duty take that to the bank brohans 

Its Wisconsin...a tetanus shot is really just a strong bloody mary (if before noon...if afternoon a strong Old Fashioned with extra cherries for the kids and grandkids)
Now that is medicine I can get behind. What kind of bourbon is the flu shot? Top shelf, I hope. 

ive had an old fashioned or eight in my day and sometimes my day was tuesday before 11am but hey thats just me talkin take that to the bank brochachos 

thats how it used to be youd get your shot and wash it down with a sweet glass of milwaukees best cryptosporidium filled water then go barf and crap your guts out and no one ever wore a i voted sticker because it was pretty damned obvoius who had and who hadnt and if you were walking around on november 4 without puke stains clean pants and no festering wounds everyone knew you hadnt done your civic duty take that to the bank brohans 
Voter suppression! 

• Thanks
The Beast...one of the many beverage that got me through college.

milwaukees best was like an inside cream city joke on the rest of the country no one around here drank that crap take that to the bank bromigos 

milwaukees best was like an inside cream city joke on the rest of the country no one around here drank that crap take that to the bank bromigos 
In Central PA its like Nectar...that and Busch Light
three words that should not be used in the same sentence are milwaukees best and nectar unless the sentence is milwaukees best is pure and utter crap from the depths of hell oh look some nectar take that to the bank bromigo

three words that should not be used in the same sentence are milwaukees best and nectar unless the sentence is milwaukees best is pure and utter crap from the depths of hell oh look some nectar take that to the bank bromigo
Wise Bromingo talk right there.  OK, back to democracy.

• Thanks
There real question is what is everyone drinking tonight?  No matter who you want to win you have a reason to drink (disappointment, celebration or just calm you nerves).  Think I am going to have some Blantons.  

Mike Pence looks like the body double playing Bobby Knight in a made for TV movie about Bobby Knight's life who had to stand in for the part when Knight choked a player during a game, and enjoyed it just a little too much.

Wow, front page of FoxNews has a Joe Biden ad.  Damn
Apparently you don't know how most internet ad space works. There's an ad for Joe Biden on the front page of Fox News because of you and your internet search habits.

I haven't been on foxnews.com in years and as I visited just now the ad I'm seeing is for a mortgage lender. Why? Because I'm buying a home right now.

Wow, front page of FoxNews has a Joe Biden ad.  Damn
Apparently you don't know how most internet ad space works. There's an ad for Joe Biden on the front page of Fox News because of you and your internet search habits.

I haven't been on foxnews.com in years and as I visited just now the ad I'm seeing is for a mortgage lender. Why? Because I'm buying a home right now.
I have cookies disabled.  Please go on

Sounds like you know your way around one of those typing machines...

There real question is what is everyone drinking tonight?  No matter who you want to win you have a reason to drink (disappointment, celebration or just calm you nerves).  Think I am going to have some Blantons.  
Salted Caramel Crown Royal with a big ice ball.

All this whisky talk - I think im going to go get an expensive bottle of Rye.  I got plenty of bitters, but will need to locate the cherries.  🛒

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread