What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (1 Viewer)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters
A follow up question would be if a whistleblower comes forward or there are statistical anomalies, would you support an audit of the process/count?
I'd say sure depending on the evidence.  Something significant enough to impact an election would be very obvious and very wide spread.  I don't know what you mean by "statistical anomalies" here but they'd likely have to be across the board in very obvious areas.

Its logistically impossible to rig an election on a national level.  Impossible.  I would love to hear a hypothetical on how it would work.

I'd say sure depending on the evidence.  Something significant enough to impact an election would be very obvious and very wide spread.  I don't know what you mean by "statistical anomalies" here but they'd likely have to be across the board in very obvious areas.
Something that occurred to me:

Election fraud has got to be MUCH harder to pull off in battleground states than in safe states. Why? The level of investment of local observers and local party apparatuses. When the stakes of a given precinct's outcome go up, the spotlight on that precinct's ballot counting shines that much brighter.

In Michigan (at least where I am) the drives storing the data is taken to where it gets counted in one vehicle with a member of both parties present and riding in that same vehicle. The place they tally the votes has representatives of both parties present the whole time. Poll watchers must be registered ahead of time, ie you can’t show up and demand access. These people live in our community. I think we have a fair and transparent system.

IMO, the last straw for Trump was when he started pre-emptively attacking the election process and mail-in voting. Particularly in a pandemic.  I don't see how that couldn't have affected the relatively few undecideds left.

Presidents don't call elections fraudulent before they even happen. Certainly, they don't say this election will be fraudulent months ahead of time without offering any plans to ensure the integrity of the election.

Making it abundantly clear that you do not want the voters to determine the winner of the election isn't a good look. Shocking, I know.

By Election Day, it wasn't even a race between a Republican and Democrat. It was one wants people to vote and the other didn't. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This statistical anomaly, if it is such a thing, is one of the main arguments being made by the Trump team - If there were so many Biden voters in a given state, why did the down-ticket Democrat candidates not show the same support?  I think there is an obvious answer, but the numbers alone can serve two masters.
I know several people who voted Biden and then straight R after that.  They see Trump as the issue and not those enabling him.  That doesn’t include me, BTW.

I struggled with minimal versus “almost non-existent” - mainly because I don’t see how something could happen (like one illegal vote) but then say there’s no impact at all.  I guess if we aren’t being strict then you can ignore the wording but for that reason I went with minimal.  If “almost non-existent with so little impact that we don’t need to worry about it” was an option that’s what’s I would have chosen.

And to be clear when I saw don’t worry about it I mean that as far as the outcome goes. We should pursue credible leads and prosecute offenders. Outside of one or two I’m not sure we’ve seen any (yet).

Hard to take claims of voter fraud seriously when the guy making the claim is saying there were 100s of millions of mail in votes in Philadelphia and Detroit.  

I think given the chaos by all the different voting options there was some fraud, to what extent not sure.  Did read about some whistle blower in Michigan was said they were ordered to past date votes that came in late.

I think some happens in every election big or small.

I think given the chaos by all the different voting options there was some fraud, to what extent not sure.  Did read about some whistle blower in Michigan was said they were ordered to past date votes that came in late.

That was from Project Veritas.

My understanding is that Michigan doesn't have a ballot postmark date requirement. They have a received date requirement. Even if they were back dated, and then delivered on the 4th, they would not be accepted or counted. Only ballots received by the clerk by 8pm on Nov 3rd are counted.

Something that occurred to me:

Election fraud has got to be MUCH harder to pull off in battleground states than in safe states. Why? The level of investment of local observers and local party apparatuses. When the stakes of a given precinct's outcome go up, the spotlight on that precinct's ballot counting shines that much brighter.
This has always been the case.  Now, throw on top of it that one precinct isn't going to really do much to move the needle and multiple would have to be involved, it makes the "fear" of election fraud very silly in terms of national races.  Of course we have evidence in the last couple cycles of where fraud was attempted and thwarted and those incidents weren't going to move the national needle as intended but probably could have impacted local outcomes.  To me, this "fear" of election fraud from our citizenry is as worrisome as the second amendment being overturned.  

That was from Project Veritas.

My understanding is that Michigan doesn't have a ballot postmark date requirement. They have a received date requirement. Even if they were back dated, and then delivered on the 4th, they would not be accepted or counted. Only ballots received by the clerk by 8pm on Nov 3rd are counted.
It wasn't Michigan it was supposedly done in Pennsylvania 

Read the facts

This is why considering the source is important. And it takes very little time to fact check these claims. Yet it keeps getting repeated or asked and then it gains traction.

So far, there have been numerous claims of fraud (sharpies, 100% dumps, changing postmarks, observers being kicked out, dead people voting, etc). Not a single one has been even remotely verified. Repeated on questionable sites? Absolutely.

I really wish we could stop with this stuff. It's going to be obvious if something legitimate comes up. If it's only showing up mostly on Twitter or FB, chances are....

Project Veritas @Project_Veritas Nov 4

If you can see this video, share this video right now

Whistleblower details how Michigan Mail-In-Ballots were ORDERED by

@USPS supervisors to be “Back Dated” to November 3rd, 2020

#MailFraud

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1324235930115448835 (video clip at link)
Strangely the same group is also claiming the almost exact same thing happened in Pennsylvania. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1325268253241913346

Didn't realize there were so many people willing to commit federal crimes they were open to bring in coconspirators from their coworkers. 

BTW, I would like all those shouting about fraud now to reevaluate their biases and sources once no fraud is found in court. 
I doubt that will ever happen, because the courts will never permit the type of investigation that Trump supporters seem to want (based on what I've seen from the likes of Don Jr and others in Trump's circle). It won't be enough for them to simply lose in court, because they'll just be able to blame liberal/RINO judges.

Joe Summer said:
I doubt that will ever happen, because the courts will never permit the type of investigation that Trump supporters seem to want (based on what I've seen from the likes of Don Jr and others in Trump's circle). It won't be enough for them to simply lose in court, because they'll just be able to blame liberal/RINO judges.
I don't think the Trump circle cares about actually investigations just the noise about them. Keeps the money coming in. If Trump really cared about the facts of an investigation then he wouldn't be saying nonsense like there were 100s of millions of mail in votes in Philadelphia and Detroit. 

The Z Machine said:
BTW, I would like all those shouting about fraud now to reevaluate their biases and sources once no fraud is found in court. 
Not sure any of the accusations will even get to court.

The Z Machine said:
Probably about as likely as all those shouting about a Biden landslide or Blue Wave re-evaluating their biases and sources. I guess it's just easier to see the splinter in others eye.

Oh boo hoo, mail in ballots because of a pandemic?  Are you serious.  The same pandemic that's allowing Dems to dance in the streets celebrating?  Your covid was all a joke to allow for the ballots to be mailed out.  Such a fraud. The entire thing 

I think this is an awful question. Not a single person that reads or responds to this has a meaningful % of relevant information necessary to potentially offer a cohesive answer.
I’ve studied the topic extensively (prior to 2020).  No idea whether or not others have.   

For the sake of the democracy, and future integrity of the elections, I want a full transparent investigation so it will be clear to all of the Trump supporters he lost.  Right now I'm a little uneasy of the feeling of all these gun carrying mma fans thinking the election was stolen.  

The margins on these elections were very slim, so cheating could be effective for something this close.  I think its definitely possible, but so far I haven't seen a shred of evidence.  If there was cheating I think dead people still on voter rolls, people voting in states they no longer live in, and care takers filling out ballots for people would be the ways.

It's just for the noise. Trumps tweets.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Investigators Dispatched After Fulton County Discovers ‘Issue‘ with Ballot Reporting https://breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/11/08/investigators-dispatched-after-fulton-county-discovers-issue-ballot-reporting/… via

@BreitbartNews

Investigators Dispatched After Fulton County Discovers 'Issue' with Ballot Reporting

breitbart.com

12:55 PM · Nov 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Article is based off of this tweet. The link shows the information where Keefe got his information from. 

Brendan Keefe

@BrendanKeefe

#BREAKING development that *may* significantly affect the current Biden lead in Georgia. “Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday.”

@11AliveNews

we don’t know how many ballots are in question, or which way they would change the count.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrendanKeefe/status/1325202849974816770/photo/1

But it only takes seconds to follow the timeline to see another tweet.

Brendan Keefe

@BrendanKeefe

This is not evidence of fraud. It is the system work precisely as designed. The Republican Sec of State sent monitors to Fulton County to oversee a rescan that Fulton itself determined was necessary. You’ll always get the straight facts from me. Biden now leads by 10,196

Quote Tweet

Brendan Keefe

@BrendanKeefe

· 22h

#BREAKING development that *may* significantly affect the current Biden lead in Georgia. “Fulton County has discovered an issue involving reporting from their work on Friday.” @11AliveNews we don’t know how many ballots are in question, or which way they would change the count

Oh boo hoo, mail in ballots because of a pandemic?  Are you serious.  The same pandemic that's allowing Dems to dance in the streets celebrating?  Your covid was all a joke to allow for the ballots to be mailed out.  Such a fraud. The entire thing 
240,000 or so dead...how many more dead today.  That is incredibly insulting to claim Covid was all some joke because a small minority of those who voted are out celebrating (and mostly in masks).

For the sake of the democracy, and future integrity of the elections, I want a full transparent investigation so it will be clear to all of the Trump supporters he lost.
I disagree. We should not lower the bar to the point where extremist groups get to dictate how the American government and judicial system operates.

Also, I disagree with the entire concept of "give the extremists what they want because then they will stop their demands." That type of appeasement rarely works.

I disagree. We should not lower the bar to the point where extremist groups get to dictate how the American government and judicial system operates.

Also, I disagree with the entire concept of "give the extremists what they want because then they will stop their demands." That type of appeasement rarely works.
You make it seem like it's a small faction of extremist.  It's half the country.  I don't see any unity happening when half the people are going to distrust the entire process. 

You make it seem like it's a small faction of extremist.  It's half the country.  I don't see any unity happening when half the people are going to distrust the entire process. 
Nah, I wouldn't think so. People who are convinced the election was stolen are fringe among Trump supporters. Though they voted for the same person, they are not a monolith.

Nah, I wouldn't think so. People who are convinced the election was stolen are fringe among Trump supporters. Though they voted for the same person, they are not a monolith.
It seems like everyone I know that voted for him thinks it was stolen and they will somehow win it in the supreme court.  

You really think that over 70 million people believe that Biden only won because of massive voter fraud? Really?

And you really think that all 70 million of them would be satisfied after a single government-led investigation? Really?

IMO, if there are really 70 million people who believe Biden only won due to fraud, then no amount of "transparent investigations" will solve whatever analytical issues are going on with half the country. The only solution would be an extensive revamping of the American educational system to include lengthy course studies on government, jurisprudence, civics and math. And I don't mean for that to sound condescending, but I just don't see any other way to explain to that many people how voting works.

It seems like everyone I know that voted for him thinks it was stolen and they will somehow win it in the supreme court.  
Ah. Well, with all due respect, perhaps it would be wise to entertain opinions a little bit further outside of your social circle before assuming that your circle represents the thoughts of 70 million people?

I voted for Biden, and I (like pretty much everyone else) have no idea how much voter fraud actually happened. But I suspect, like usual, there was very little.

Investigate it. If you find some, prosecute those responsible to the fullest extent of the law.

If the Supreme Court rejects Trump's cases, do you think that will be enough to satisfy your friends? If not, why? Would they assume that the Court was part of the plot?

Ah. Well, with all due respect, perhaps it would be wise to entertain opinions a little bit further outside of your social circle before assuming that your circle represents the thoughts of 70 million people?
For sure, one can't project a handful of people onto 70 million people.

But the entire reason I asked this poll was to see how far off scale my Trump voting friends are. I asked three of them this past week on a scale of 1 (minimal) to 10 (rampant) how much cheating was going on. One didn't answer and the other two said 11. I was very surprised by this. These are highly educated, super reasonable, very successful people. These aren't fringe guys. 

They asked me how much I thought I said minimal. They think I'm naive. It's an odd time. 

It is not half the country. People are really over estimating how many of Trump's votes were by Trump fanatics. 

For sure, one can't project a handful of people onto 70 million people.

But the entire reason I asked this poll was to see how far off scale my Trump voting friends are. I asked three of them this past week on a scale of 1 (minimal) to 10 (rampant) how much cheating was going on. One didn't answer and the other two said 11. I was very surprised by this. These are highly educated, super reasonable, very successful people. These aren't fringe guys. 

They asked me how much I thought I said minimal. They think I'm naive. It's an odd time. 
I agree and have been surprised as well by some who have bought into the massive or rampant fraud or other narratives for a while now.  

Its where I just don’t know how we come together being that far off in what people believe is true/fact.

I can only speak anecdotally, but I listened to most of the outward trump supporters at my place of employment complain about the election having been stolen due to rampant fraud last week.  Specifically, off the top of my head, I can think of 13 trump supporters I spoke to at work last week about anything election related, 9 of them spoke openly about believing there was rampant fraud.

I have no idea what the actual percentage is of trump voters nationally who believe it was stolen/fraudulent, but I suspect it's not a trivial number.

I agree and have been surprised as well by some who have bought into the massive or rampant fraud or other narratives for a while now.  

Its where I just don’t know how we come together being that far off in what people believe is true/fact.
I have a lot of friends who voted for Trump and are disgusted with everything he is doing post election. They think he really is nuts....but voted with their wallets and political belief systems.

I voted my conscience and also I felt he was incredibly dangerous to our Democracy and way of life socially. 

I live in South Florida in what people I guess would consider a well to do suburb of Broward County. Mostly college educated people and professionals here, average income of 150K plus. 

People who buy into this massive voter fraud are simply not using their brain. 

For the sake of the democracy, and future integrity of the elections, I want a full transparent investigation so it will be clear to all of the Trump supporters he lost.  Right now I'm a little uneasy of the feeling of all these gun carrying mma fans thinking the election was stolen.  

The margins on these elections were very slim, so cheating could be effective for something this close.  I think its definitely possible, but so far I haven't seen a shred of evidence.  If there was cheating I think dead people still on voter rolls, people voting in states they no longer live in, and care takers filling out ballots for people would be the ways.
American Idol and DWTS can count votes faster and better than Michigan. ;)

I don’t have a problem with this, let there be no question. 

In my state, SC, Trump garnered 55% of the vote, roughly 28% of the population. It is solidly a Trump state. I don’t know all 1,369,852 that voted for him but the ones I do all think the election was rigged. Not even a question in their mind.

Users who are viewing this thread