What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with WR starts (1 Viewer)

Ray Barboni

Footballguy
Hey dudes,

looking for some thoughts on my WR2 & WR3 this week. Need to pick 2 of these 3.

.25ppr 

Robby Anderson vs DET

DeVante Parker @ DEN 

Antonio Brown vs LAR

I’ve currently got Robby and Parker in my lineup - but not confident in either of them. I like AB’s usage so far, and that should only stabilize. I also like that the Rams have a good pass defense, and Jalen Ramsey should be covering one of Godwin or Evans. Possibly leaving AB for some quick hits underneath (although Godwin plays a lot in the slot?)

any and all thoughts appreciated guys.

leave a link and I’ll get you back.

thanks! 

Steve 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dudes,

looking for some thoughts on my WR2 & WR3 this week. Need to pick 2 of these 3.

.25ppr 

Robby Anderson vs DET

DeVante Parker @ DEN 

Antonio Brown vs LAR

I’ve currently got Robby and Parker in my lineup - but not confident in either of them. I like AB’s usage so far, and that should only stabilize. I also like that the Rams have a good pass defense, and Jalen Ramsey should be covering one of Godwin or Evans. Possibly leaving AB for some quick hits underneath (although Godwin plays a lot in the slot?)

any and all thoughts appreciated guys.

leave a link and I’ll get you back.

thanks! 

Steve 
to tuff to call although I like ALL your choices.

I would go with Parker & Anderson (if Teddy plays)

The Rams pass defense is really good. They have given up the 2nd least amount of points to WR this season (might be different depending on league scoring)

I would go with Parker & Anderson (if Teddy plays)

The Rams pass defense is really good. They have given up the 2nd least amount of points to WR this season (might be different depending on league scoring)
That’s my initial thoughts as well ... 

but I’d like to think TB just has too many elite targets to really slow the bucs down. Sure, I can see Ramsey blanketing Godwin or Evans ... but Tom is going to throw. Just thinking it could be the Antonio Brown show 

Close call for sure. I give an edge to Brown and Anderson. Parker's a solid choice though. But if Teddy plays I like Anderson the most.

see my post please

Users who are viewing this thread