What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chance For Hope Raffle - PS5 giveaway - Winner Judge Smails! 2nd prize Keurig K-Duo coffee machine from NV - Winner jb1020 (1 Viewer)

IC FBGCav

Footballguy
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12sNZbxUgFXGinL3gYgXAr0NJ2T6zKjjtog6Pce72b3k/edit?usp=sharing

Hi all,

I will be raffling of a PS5 for Chance For Hope Foundation that is for our brother @bigbottom cause.

I will pay 100% for the item and shipping.

All proceeds will go to the charity.  I will not be reimbursed for anything.  

You will get entries into the raffle based on how much you donate to the C4H site below.

https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/weblink.aspx?name=E346172&id=1

For every 5 dollars in donations you get one ticket into the raffle.

The raffle starts now and will end on 12/17/2020 at midnight west coast time in the hopes of getting the prize to the winner before Christmas. Winner will be named on 12/18.

From Bigbottom:

I tried a few searches and came up empty. We could do this:  Folks who participate can DM me a message on FBGs with their first and last initial and donation amount. I can then validate it in our donorperfect database and confirm it in the thread (using only the screen name and not disclosing the person’s IRL name).

So @encaitar sends me a DM with his initials and donation amount; I then validate it and post in this thread that encaitar donated $X. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!  That is so amazing!!!  You have always been such a generous supporter through the years. I don’t have the words to tell you how much this means to us. With Chance for Hope having to cancel its 2020 annual fundraising event, it is things like this that allow us to continue to serve pediatric cancer families. Thank you!!!

As a note, we are in the middle of our annual campaign this year so we are getting a number of online donations in. We won’t be able to tell the difference between those and the contributions for the raffle unless people put “Raffle” in the “Gift Notes” section. We would then be able to validate entries if you need us to. Alternatively, when people donate on that page, they should get an immediate email receipt for their donation. They could always screenshot the email and crop out the personal information and send that to you. Or maybe you just want to go with the honor system?  Happy to assist however we can. Thank you again!!!

As a note, we are in the middle of our annual campaign this year so we are getting a bunch of donations in. We won’t be able to tell the difference between those and the contributions for the raffle unless people put “Raffle” in the “Gift Notes” section. We would then be able to validate entries if you need us to. Alternatively, when people donate on that page, they should get an immediate email receipt for their donation. They could always screenshot the email and crop out the personal information and send that to you. Or maybe you just want to go with the honor system?  Happy to assist however we can. Thank you again!!!
This is why I wanted the last thread.  We ironed all this out.  I just can't find it searching.  It was probably under @Cavalier or @IC Alkies.  They merged my names to this at my request but limits my history to search under those names.

This is why I wanted the last thread.  We ironed all this out.  I just can't find it searching.  It was probably under @Cavalier or @IC Alkies.  They merged my names to this at my request but limits my history to search under those names.
I tried a few searches and came up empty. We could do this:  Folks who participate can DM me a message on FBGs with their first and last initial and donation amount. I can then validate it in our donorperfect database and confirm it in the thread (using only the screen name and not disclosing the person’s IRL name).

So @encaitar sends me a DM with his initials and donation amount; I then validate it and post in this thread that encaitar donated $X. 

I tried a few searches and came up empty. We could do this:  Folks who participate can DM me a message on FBGs with their first and last initial and donation amount. I can then validate it in our donorperfect database and confirm it in the thread (using only the screen name and not disclosing the person’s IRL name).
@Joe Bryant

Can u help us find the old thread?  Please.

So @encaitar sends me a DM with his initials and donation amount; I then validate it and post in this thread that encaitar donated $X. 
Definitely donate like bigbottom says, we will make sure you will get all your entries in the raffle.  

Confirmed (+1 bonus entry for the first 50 entrants per Cav’s generous donation)

@encaitar - $100 - 21 entries

@Getzlaf15 - $100 - 21 entries

@Nipsey - $35 - 8 entries

@WDIK2 - $100 - 21 entries

@ProstheticRGK - $100 - 21 entries

@jhib - $50 - 11 entries

@Uruk-Hai - $50 - 11 entries

@Hawks64 - $150 - 31 entries

@Cjw_55106 - $40 - 9 entries

@madshot31 - $20 - 5 entries

@Nigel - $100 - 21 entries

@Drunken Cowboy - $100 - 21 entries

@Zasada - $100 - 21 entries

@CletiusMaximus - $100 - 21 entries

@Bob Sacamano - $100 - 21 entries

@CR69 - $25 - 6 entries

@joker - $20 - 5 entries 

@Nathan R. Jessep - $20 - 5 entries

@apalmer - $50 - 11 entries

@TobiasFunke - $100 - 21 entries 

@the rover - $100 - 21 entries 

@Judge Smails - $100 - 21 entries

@GAlmgren - $100 - 21 entries

@Worm - $50 - 11 entries

@AcerFC - $50 - 11 entries

@The Dreaded Marco - $100 - 21 entries

@brun - $100 - 21 entries

@Foosball God - $200 - 41 entries

@fatguyinalittlecoat - $50 - 11 entries

@The Noid - $20 - 5 entries

@AAABatteries - $100 - 21 entries

@Ned - $35 - 8 entries

@Mr.Pack - $50 - 11 entries

@Idiot Boxer - $150 - 31 entries

@dickey moe - $50 - 11 entries

@Northern Voice - $50 - 11 entries

@Corporation - $20 - 5 entries

@KarmaPolice - $150 - 31 entries

@belljr - $50 - 11 entries

@BeTheMatch - $20 - 5 entries

@McBokonon - $25 - 6 entries

@jb1020 - $100 - 21 entries

@stbugs - $50 - 11 entries

@SFBayDuck - $50 - 11 entries

@soothsayer - $25 - 6 entries

@Tecumseh - $10 - 3 entries

@chet - $250 - 51 entries

@ChiefD - $35 - 8 entries

@BroncoFreak_2K3 - $50 - 11 entries

@Wingnut - $5 - 2 entries

all 50 bonus entries have now been allocated

When you make a donation for the raffle, please shoot me a private message here at FBG as well so I list the right FBG name in this thread. Thanks!

@IC FBGCav you got a heart the size of Texas, man. You downplay it, but you're a generous dude. Very cool thing you're doing!

To everyone: And this charity is amazing and fantastic! I have been on the receiving end of an identical charity in California, and can say it helped us so much when we really needed it, I can't even put into words how much of a godsend and a blessing the work bigbottom is doing is to the families they help.

I’m in. What do I need to do? I see the PS5 raffle. What else?
Donate at the link in the first post. Type “raffle” in the “Gift Notes” section on the donation page.  Donate in multiples of $5, as each raffle entry is $5.  So a $50 donation would get you 10 entries. 

Then send me a message here on FBGs with your real life initials (the initials of the name on the donation) and the amount of your donation. I will then validate the donation and update the post in the thread with all the entries. 

Thanks!!!

Donate at the link in the first post. Type “raffle” in the “Gift Notes” section on the donation page.  Donate in multiples of $5, as each raffle entry is $5.  So a $50 donation would get you 10 entries. 

Then send me a message here on FBGs with your real life initials (the initials of the name on the donation) and the amount of your donation. I will then validate the donation and update the post in the thread with all the entries. 

Thanks!!!
Done, I think. Did it come through?

For those who have donated and aren’t on the list above, can you please send me a private message on FBGs with your donation amount and initials so I can verify and be sure I have the right FBG listed?

Thanks!

p.s. We have received two donations that reference the raffle, but I am not 100% sure which FBG made the donation, which is why I need the private message here. 

Thanks!!!
Thank you - done! ETA - went too fast and didn't type raffle in the gift notes section.  My bad

Confirmed: 

@encaitar - $100 - 20 entries

@Getzlaf15 - $100 - 20 entries

@Nipsey - $35 - 7 entries

@WDIK2 - $100 - 20 entries

@ProstheticRGK - $100 - 20 entries

@jhib - $50 - 10 entries

@Uruk-Hai - $50 - 10 entries

@Hawks64 - $150 - 30 entries

@Cjw_55106 - $40 - 8 entries

@madshot31 - $20 - 4 entries

@Nigel - $100 - 20 entries

@Drunken Cowboy - $100 - 20 entries

@Zasada - $100 - 20 entries

@CletiusMaximus - $100 - 20 entries

@Bob Sacamano - $100 - 20 entries

@CR69 - $25 - 5 entries

@joker - $20 - 4 entries 

@Nathan R. Jessep - $20 - 4 entries

@apalmer - $50 - 10 entries

@TobiasFunke - $100 - 20 entries 

@the rover - $100 - 20 entries 
312 entries so far.   

For those who have donated and aren’t on the list above, can you please send me a private message on FBGs with your donation amount and initials so I can verify and be sure I have the right FBG listed?

Thanks!

p.s. We have received two donations that reference the raffle, but I am not 100% sure which FBG made the donation, which is why I need the private message here. 

I should be in for 20 entries but if out because I didn't put raffle in gift note comments no worries.  Just wanted to contribute

Thanks for keeping up with this!  I am swamped at work after the long weekend.   I will catch up on this soon and update the first post.

Confirmed: 

@encaitar - $100 - 20 entries

@Getzlaf15 - $100 - 20 entries

@Nipsey - $35 - 7 entries

@WDIK2 - $100 - 20 entries

@ProstheticRGK - $100 - 20 entries

@jhib - $50 - 10 entries

@Uruk-Hai - $50 - 10 entries

@Hawks64 - $150 - 30 entries

@Cjw_55106 - $40 - 8 entries

@madshot31 - $20 - 4 entries

@Nigel - $100 - 20 entries

@Drunken Cowboy - $100 - 20 entries

@Zasada - $100 - 20 entries

@CletiusMaximus - $100 - 20 entries

@Bob Sacamano - $100 - 20 entries

@CR69 - $25 - 5 entries

@joker - $20 - 4 entries 

@Nathan R. Jessep - $20 - 4 entries

@apalmer - $50 - 10 entries

@TobiasFunke - $100 - 20 entries 

@the rover - $100 - 20 entries 

@Judge Smails - $100 - 20 entries

@GAlmgren - $100 - 20 entries

@Worm - $50 - 10 entries

@AcerFC - $50 - 10 entries

@The Dreaded Marco - $100 - 20 entries

@brun - $100 - 20 entries
412 entries.  

I was going to give C4H 1000.00.  Raffle seemed like a good way to get the charity more donations like the last raffle.

I will spend a minimum of 1k.  If I can grab a system at cost, I will spend to 1k on games, controllers etc.  

You can defer your prize until after Xmas if you choose to get more value if I don't get a system at regular price.  

To the people entering because they want it by Xmas.  If I don't get one at cost, I will pay the auction price, even if over 1k to ensure we get it to you before Xmas.  

Its all up to you!

Thank you all so much, the people here have always been so giving!  Can't says enough good things unless we are ifighting of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread