What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers-Ravens Game thread (1 Viewer)

Honestly, how many people thought the Ravens could take the lead at any point in this football game after Jo Haden returned that Interception for a TD on the Ravens 2nd drive deep in their own territory? Did anyone think the Ravens would be able to take the lead at some point in this football game?
Wasn't sure if they would score - at least until garbage time. 

I probably didnt need a graphic to know that the Ravens have hit Roethlisberger more throughout his career than the bengals or browns. 

I think he's really good, rock. The Ravens don't get him the ball enough.
Yeah, @EBFin the Shark Pool was really high on him in his scouting stuff. I'd known of him from watching his highlights out of Texas. This is also by way of lobbying for EBF to keep posting in the SP. I've disagreed with him before, but his insight is valuable.

You might also be able to say the same things about Brown and Boykin with respect to not getting the ball enough, too.

Tucker is first ballot HoF. If there are kickers there, everything about the guy is unflappable and perfect for a K.

He and Vinatieri should be in as generational kickers, one X, one Y.
seriously - basically your doomed if a short drive into FG range is all the Ratbirds need for a win

-QG

I shouldn't say that about the MD flag. Has character and a coat of arms story behind it, if I'm not mistaken.

Tucker is first ballot HoF. If there are kickers there, everything about the guy is unflappable and perfect for a K.

He and Vinatieri should be in as generational kickers, one X, one Y.
Agreed. Anybody that says kickers dont belong in fantasy football has obviously never owned Justin Tucker.

Yeah, but racist
Oh really. Something about its history (I've long since moved from MD) told me not to like, but I seem to have forgotten it. I know at one point I really didn't like it.

I used to hang out at Enoch Pratt in Baltimore for my job so I remember some characteristics about the city that others might not be aware of. Like the Mencken library is there, IIRC.

Oh great.....

Elliott is having a breakout season and it looks like he's ok. Exciting young Safety who is a wrecking machine

Wolfe, I'm hoping it's a high ankle sprain and not a break. But their D Line is so thin today that this will be a huge loss. Gonna need The Replacements to show out up front

Oh great.....

Elliott is having a breakout season and it looks like he's ok. Exciting young Safety who is a wrecking machine

Wolfe, I'm hoping it's a high ankle sprain and not a break. But their D Line is so thin today that this will be a huge loss. Gonna need The Replacements to show out up front
I had DeShon in my IDP dynasty league. I dropped him a while back. Should I reconsider?

eta* Never mind. He gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh great.....

Really can’t afford another DL injury. Today may be a lost cause anyways but I still think the D can be really good if they’re all healthy together.

Did you hear how Collinsworth frames the Covid situation for Baltimore who is woefully underman today trying their best to honor the NFL and the fans and do the right thing and get thru this, they should be thanked or handled with a little more respect or kid gloves than he's doing. 

He could reserve the obvious about how thin they are and wait until the Ravens do something good which they have already and praise them for being able to do that short handed, instead he almost snickers and saying how Pittsburgh is going right back to test the Ravens and press them into submission, it's just bad spirit as an announcer I find. 

I had DeShon in my IDP dynasty league. I dropped him a while back. Should I reconsider?
I don't keep track of IDP stats so I don't know how he scores. Unlikely to get any INTs. Lots of tackles and absolutely lays the wood when he gets there but doesn't blitz much. Probably a better real life player than fantasy 

Did you hear how Collinsworth frames the Covid situation for Baltimore who is woefully underman today trying their best to honor the NFL and the fans and do the right thing and get thru this, they should be thanked or handled with a little more respect or kid gloves than he's doing. 

He could reserve the obvious about how thin they are and wait until the Ravens do something good which they have already and praise them for being able to do that short handed, instead he almost snickers and saying how Pittsburgh is going right back to test the Ravens and press them into submission, it's just bad spirit as an announcer I find. 
He might be snickering ruefully. That's the tone I got. That he wants it to be a game, but it could get out of control really quickly.

Oh great.....

Wolfe looks fine judging on that last mantackle he made

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravens need a trick play or something to get the ball to midfield, even if they punt they need to get control of field position so they can set something up before the end of the 1st Half. 

Users who are viewing this thread