What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers-Ravens Game thread (1 Viewer)

I don't care what anyone says, Brady is throwing dimes deep and coming up empty because the coverages are good. As Romo pointed out in the KC games, they're playing two deep -- really deep -- coverages the whole time, taking away the deep ball.
I could be wrong but I thought I saw where Brady was 0 for 20 this year 20 yards + passing.

Diontae Johnson-DOINK!!!

Can't run now. You'll never unpile the guys in time and they'll milk it.

See what I was saying?

I have no idea how that's not a penalty, they legit laid down and prevented the Ravens players form getting up. That's all kinds of BS.

Harbaugh LITERALLY told the refs to watch for that and they still didn't call anything.

Because it was a pile up with 10 players.  At the goal line.  That was an idiotic play call in that situation with no timeouts remaining, that that's the exact reason why you simply can't call a run there with no timeouts.  Also, there was ZERO sense of urgency by any singular player on the Ravens offense to get people cleared from the pile and/or lined up for the next play.  Harbaugh deserved that one. 

Lots of drops too

Throw it to Diontae, he is making difficult catches

Harbs punting there is really waving a white flag 

Johnson is having a rough day catching the ball.

That must be Johnson’s 5th drop today
Wow so I almost pulled off a coup today, and should have. I needed to fade about 16 Diontae points in the FBG semifinals. His multiple drops were absolutely huge for me as I won by about 2. 

One other semifinal matchup was against a team with Tyreek, and I only ####### needed 3.8 to beat him with Greg Ward and Justin Tucker still left to go on MNF and today. Came up 0.55 short. Wentz missed Ward on three open throws. And the Ravens did their clown car routine before the half today. Plus they didn't let him try the 58 yarder later. And even that first TD had a crazy 3rd and 9 conversion by RG3 that could have easily led to a FG. Just one more XP would have done it. Now I'm combing the floor for a stat correction. 

But at least Diontae did his job with those drops. Yuk. 

Mostly just glad and thankful to move onto the finals for a number of these teams and to put week 12 to bed finally. ####tiest FF week that I can remember. Regardless of outcome(s).

Users who are viewing this thread