What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thomas Jones might not suck. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlash

Footballguy
I just realized he is in a good situation. The Rams speed offense is just what Thomas needs to get into. He can receive pretty well and is fast with nice breakaway speed. I still love the A-train, but I'm not so low on Jones anymore.I predict... 270/1200/8 this year. Solid number, imo.

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board. Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot. This makes him very undervalued if you play in leagues with other FBG members. If Jones ends up decent, 95% of the people here will look like fools. Everyone here just follows the herd. If he has a good year, Im sure all the haters will turn to supporters. Thats why this board is such a joke.

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board. Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot.
I've yet to read a post that says Jones is not worth a roster spot. Not sure what you've been reading.

Wasn't Lovie Smith the DEFENSIVE coordinator with the Rams? And didn't they have a GREAT offense, and didn't they NOT win a championship with him at the helm?I fail to see how he is going to do well when he couldn't get the job done with the BEST offense in the world to work with and wasn't able to win.Sorry....just don't buy into the Lovie Smith hype.

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board. Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot.
I've yet to read a post that says Jones is not worth a roster spot. Not sure what you've been reading.
Maybe you need to learn how to read. A quick search of Thomas Jones post will lead you in the right direction.Just one example of many, Im just too lazy to list them all.http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...topic=9785&st=0

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board.  Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot.
Maybe you need to learn how to read. A quick search of Thomas Jones post will lead you in the right direction.Just one example of many, Im just too lazy to list them all.http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...topic=9785&st=0
Hold on - you are citing to a June 2003 thread as relevant to this topic?I also only saw one or two posts in that thread that even hinted that TJones was not worth a ROSTER spot. There were really low opinions on him before last season after 'zona cut him and he was signed to back up Pittman in TBay, but not a single post have I read THIS offseason indicating Jones is not worth at least a roster spot since he signed with the Bears.Phlash - there was a great thread about two weeks ago on TJone's prospects:Otis thinks TJones is a top-10 back

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board. Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot. This makes him very undervalued if you play in leagues with other FBG members. If Jones ends up decent, 95% of the people here will look like fools. Everyone here just follows the herd. If he has a good year, Im sure all the haters will turn to supporters. Thats why this board is such a joke.
Jones... hated? Hardly. Jones has always underperformed on teams that other Rbs run better than him behind the same line. I'm not saying he's gonna suck. But I'm not going to touch him in the first 10 rounds. You go ahead draft him in the first.

Jones... hated? Hardly. Jones has always underperformed on teams that other Rbs run better than him behind the same line. I'm not saying he's gonna suck. But I'm not going to touch him in the first 10 rounds. You go ahead draft him in the first.
why take him in the first when I can take him in the 9th or 10th with fools like you in my league.

Sorry guys for my hostility in recent weeks. My wife left me and I havent got any action in a few weeks.
At least you've got a reason....my wife hasn't left me and I haven't got any action for a few weeks!!! :yucky:

Jones is one of the most hated players on this board.  Many people here laugh at anyone who has him on their team, saying he sucks and is not worth a roster spot.  This makes him very undervalued if you play in leagues with other FBG members.  If Jones ends up decent, 95% of the people here will look like fools.  Everyone here just follows the herd.  If he has a good year, Im sure all the haters will turn to supporters.  Thats why this board is such a joke.
why take him in the first when I can take him in the 9th or 10th with fools like you in my league.
With reponses like that, I understand why your wife left you. Still don't have a life eh?

Hey FootballHead, you say you wont touch Jones in the 1st 10 rounds? Assuming a 12 team league, I would like to see the 120 players you would draft ahead of him. Lets see it man, or admit you are a fool for the statement you just made.

FootballHead, Im still waiting for your list. Why post something if you cant back it up? Thats the problem with this board. There are people like you who just post a bunch of BS and cant back it up. You just dilute the good info here. And nobody here has the balls to call people out on it, except Big Phil. I dont care if im hated, Im just trying to make the board better for all.

FootballHead, Im still waiting for your list. Why post something if you cant back it up? Thats the problem with this board. There are people like you who just post a bunch of BS and cant back it up. You just dilute the good info here. And nobody here has the balls to call people out on it, except Big Phil. I dont care if im hated, Im just trying to make the board better for all.
I'm too lazy to waste my time with you. Fine, we're all fools, go get a life. IT pointless debating with us.

You just dilute the good info here.
Keep diggin' that hole bro... :popcorn:
Not singling anyone out, but keep in mind this thread is treading towards that line where it goes from popcorn eating to PMs.Type that hot response to get it off your chest - - then stop, breath, erase it, and go on to something else.

I'm too lazy to waste my time with you. Fine, we're all fools, go get a life. IT pointless debating with us.
I didnt call everyone on this board a fool. I called you a fool for what you said. Dont try to group yourself with the educated people on this board. Learn from your mistakes and grow as a fantasy football player. You have a lot to learn my friend.

This is better than Rasslin' :popcorn: Big Phil try the free for all. You'd be a blast there! :lol: You are an artist at :fish2: :football: :football: :football:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread