What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (3 Viewers)

wilked

Footballguy
Sam Adams Light here, Tastes just like the original!

Not really, but it was left from a party and is not bad

Two Foster's Oil Cans on the train ride home, and two Moretti's at the Pizza place. Now back to Fosters at home.

I have a cooler full of beer left over from a BBQ last weekend, so my choices are:Sam Adam's Summer AleRed Hook RyeKirinBud LightBartles & James Blackberry cooler :yucky: If only I can make it home before the roommates drink it all. Tick tock.

I have a cooler full of beer left over from a BBQ last weekend, so my choices are:Sam Adam's Summer AleRed Hook RyeKirinBud LightBartles & James Blackberry cooler :yucky: If only I can make it home before the roommates drink it all. Tick tock.
Red Hook Rye? :intrigued:

Molson Canadian. The back of this bottle reads "I'm in the monkey business."

Last edited by a moderator:
Bud Light - always. Miller Products give me headaches because of the additives they put in to "stabilize" the "head."Not real big on the "good" beers. Sorry.

My apologies. Sunrye. It's light. I likee. Good for when it's hot out, but maybe not so much for nighttime drinkin'.
I miss the old red hook before they were bought out. That was awesome s**t. Are these female roomates G2GG? Ya know, just, um.. wondering.

I miss the old red hook before they were bought out. That was awesome s**t. Are these female roomates G2GG? Ya know, just, um.. wondering.
Sorry, no. My husband and our landlord/housemate to be more accurate. I suppose I should've just let you dream.

QFC had 12 packs of Amstel Light for 6.99. I never drink this piss, but for 7 bucks a half rack, I'll give it a good home.Limit 4.Purchased. 4 :JoeT:

Home BrewNCAA Red Ale - Gold Medal (Local Beer Fest)NCAA Porter - Silver Medal (Local Beer Fest0Originally Brewed for Rounds 1 & 2 of the NCAA Basketball Tournament :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

Few Heiekens tonight followed by some scotch - I know I'm getting old....result is still the same though! Something about being loaded, alone on the computer with wife and kids asleep upstairs which makes me think I have problems!!!

(Next Morning)....I just burped and remembered that last night it was one too many Sierra Nevadas. Ummm Pale Ale.Gotta go. I got the Beer S**ts

Three PhilosophersI love this beer. Its a limited edition so I'm drinking it like its going out of style!
I believe they have decoded to brew this year round now :D very good beer (as is their others)tonight I have a choice betweenOtter Creek Middlebury AleAnderson Valley Hop 'Otten IPAAchor steam summersmuttynose old brown dog alewangers maple portersaranac (various)red stripepetes wicked rally cap alebrooklen moster barley wineThree PhilosophersUnibrew TerribleSam Adams Chocolate stout :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread