What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

William Green or Lee Suggs? (1 Viewer)

Who will end up with more fantasy points in 2005?

• William Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lee Suggs

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Evans

Footballguy
Just trying to gauge what the concensous is, if there is one. Anyone have any opinions on this? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to go with Green in this. The guy just seems to be the turd that won't flush... never goes away. Neither will be of much use though.

I watched him play last year and he didn't look great at all.
I think it's a toss up, but the couple games before Willie Green got injured/suspended he was tearing it up and looking really good.But he is a head case and it wouldn't shock me if he did something bone-headed to get a long suspension. It's a muddy situation in Cleveland.

None of these links are poles. I am interested to see how the numbers come out.
Thanks man, that was pretty much the whole aim I had with this post.Joffer, your comments are appreciated for the linkage, not sure if your being saurcastic though.
I wasn't being saurcastic or sarcastic, you asked if there were any opinions, and I showed you some links where there were some.

I watched him play last year and he didn't look great at all.
I think it's a toss up, but the couple games before Willie Green got injured/suspended he was tearing it up and looking really good.
He only looked good in one game against Oakland who ranked dead last in rushing yards/game. He did not impress me at all last year.

None of these links are poles. I am interested to see how the numbers come out.
Thanks man, that was pretty much the whole aim I had with this post.Joffer, your comments are appreciated for the linkage, not sure if your being saurcastic though.
I wasn't being saurcastic or sarcastic, you asked if there were any opinions, and I showed you some links where there were some.
True dat - this could have been made a "closed" poll if all JJ wanted was numbers.

FLA\/\/ED....Where is RBBC?
It's not flawed doofus. I asked "Who will score the most fantasy points" and RBBC is not a logical answer to that, who is RBBC? School..... Learn it, Love it, Cherish it.

Doesnt matter in this poll.The question isn't whether either will be a top 10, but unless it's a very rare circumstance, one of these WILL get more points than the other.

William Green is the man in Cleveland come Week 1. Expect to hear the usual rhetoric from Butch Davis throughout the summer....."William needs to earn his job back"....."William has a lot to prove to the team"...."William needs to get things straight in his life".....etc. Don't kid yourselves though, William Green is the starting RB come Week 1 and is exactly the kind of power RB that Butch Davis has wanted to feature in his offense. Butch Davis stuck with William Green during the tough times and has no intentions of sitting him at this point. Lee Suggs lacks size, power, and durability....but he'll make for a nice change of pace back to give William Green a breather every now and then, much to the dissapointment of Lee Suggs owners.

It's not flawed doofus. I asked "Who will score the most fantasy points" and RBBC is not a logical answer to that, who is RBBC? School..... Learn it, Love it, Cherish it.
Actually, you never asked who would score the most points. You asked who will win or lose. I assumed you meant the starting job. And I'm saying that neither will win it. Thus FLAW\/\/ED. I would ask you to clarify your comments, but even you have no idea what you said. Show me where you mentioned points in any of your posts besides the one I quoted here. Now, reread your own posts before you start the name calling. Back to the topic. It won't matter because they will be splitting time and thus if anyone is relying on either of these guys he's not making the playoffs. Barring an injury to either, of course.

Actually, you never asked who would score the most points. You asked who will win or lose. I assumed you meant the starting job. And I'm saying that neither will win it. Thus FLAW\/\/ED. I would ask you to clarify your comments, but even you have no idea what you said. Show me where you mentioned points in any of your posts besides the one I quoted here. Now, reread your own posts before you start the name calling. Back to the topic. It won't matter because they will be splitting time and thus if anyone is relying on either of these guys he's not making the playoffs. Barring an injury to either, of course.
Did you read the poll question? It's not even about this season.
Who will end up with more fantasy points in 2005? William Green [ 35 ] [50.00%] Lee Suggs [ 35 ] [50.00%] Total Votes: 70 You have already voted in this poll

Can someone direct this doofus to 1st post in this thread and point this out for him. I'm lacking patience with this guy, I'm about to lose my cool knowing these are the people I share a civilized society with. :no:

I'm going with the kid, I've had Willie pegged as my mid round stud the last couple years and he has been nothing but disappointing.

In all fairness, this is a dynasty question:
I voted Suggs b/c I think the team will NOT re-sign Green in RFA on the hope he will garner them some draft picks in return, or they will trade him as an RFA player - with a decent 2004, Green might net a third round choice.JJ - please tone down the combative style, that is semi-acceptable in the FFA, but is straight-up intolerable in the Shark Pool.

In all fairness, this is a dynasty question:
I voted Suggs b/c I think the team will NOT re-sign Green in RFA on the hope he will garner them some draft picks in return, or they will trade him as an RFA player - with a decent 2004, Green might net a third round choice.
Agreed. Which is why I voted for Green.

FYI - Colin is indiscriminately closing Suggs/Green topics and filtering them here.
Yup. If you guys want to have a discussion, than have a discussion. But if you want to Bump every thread you can find just to try and prove a point, I'll be more than happy to close them as you bump them. This is a Football forum...Colin

FYI - Colin is indiscriminately closing Suggs/Green topics and filtering them here.
Yup. If you guys want to have a discussion, than have a discussion. But if you want to Bump every thread you can find just to try and prove a point, I'll be more than happy to close them as you bump them. This is a Football forum...Colin
Thanks HERD. Now we all just need to post some interesting topics to drive all those Green/Suggs threads off the front page!Hmm.... I'll see if I can come up with a good topic... maybe something strategy-related... Is there anything we haven't already analyzed? LOL

Thanks HERD. Now we all just need to post some interesting topics to drive all those Green/Suggs threads off the front page!Hmm.... I'll see if I can come up with a good topic... maybe something strategy-related... Is there anything we haven't already analyzed? LOL
Maybe it's time for a Henry/McGahee thread. :popcorn:

I think I need to start a new poll.Are there enough Suggs/Green threads on the board?Yes or No.Edited: Fingers are bad sometimes.

My recommendation is to bump the threads below the closed ones and push them down.As Gatorman's sig says: In the old days, worthless crap would fall off the first page - let it.

You're pushing it. :P I will "pull a Col" and will close every thread on that subject except one. :D

Like I said, if we want to have a football discussion, lets have one. But I'm pretty certain that if my man Shick! shows up and notices a front page of Green/Suggs threads that are running void of pertinent discussion, my simple "locks" will feel like a Happy Ending.COlin

Like I said, if we want to have a football discussion, lets have one. But I'm pretty certain that if my man Shick! shows up and notices a front page of Green/Suggs threads that are running void of pertinent discussion, my simple "locks" will feel like a Happy Ending.COlin
A lock that feels like a Happy Ending? That would be the greatest invention of all time! Obligatory pertinent info: I voted "Green", and he now leads in the polling (44-43).UPDATE: Tied, 44-44.

My recommendation is to bump the threads below the closed ones and push them down.As Gatorman's sig says: In the old days, worthless crap would fall off the first page - let it.
May I simply suggest that everyone just finds the spotlights they missed and posts projections, even just the numbers. That would get them off the front page with lighting speed. :thumbup:

May I simply suggest that everyone just finds the spotlights they missed and posts projections, even just the numbers. That would get them off the front page with lighting speed. :thumbup:
I second that :thumbup: I am sure Jason could use some more numbers in the spotlight threads.On topic, last I checked,Suggs had a one point edge of 47-46

50% -- 50%I'm shocked, I never realized there were so many people still clinging to hope for an average talent RB with more personal problems than a legless man in an ### kicking contest.

50% -- 50%I'm shocked, I never realized there were so many people still clinging to hope for an average talent RB with more personal problems than a legless man in an ### kicking contest.
.....or the results in this poll are more Butch Davis related than Green/Suggs related.

Don't have a problem locking the bogus bumps, but of all the threads to keep open and refer to, why did you choose the one (1) which deals with next year when these players might not be on the same team (2) is a poll that doesn't have arguments and opinions to support the numbers being spewed and (3) where half the people don't seem clear on the year to which it refers.And just to stay on topic: Suggs. :yawn:

Sorry I'll need at least 4/5 more threads on this started up by search-challlenged yahoos before I can form an opinion. :thumbup:

Don't have a problem locking the bogus bumps, but of all the threads to keep open and refer to, why did you choose the one (1) which deals with next year when these players might not be on the same team (2) is a poll that doesn't have arguments and opinions to support the numbers being spewed and (3) where half the people don't seem clear on the year to which it refers.And just to stay on topic: Suggs. :yawn:
Do not anger the plutocracy! :no:

I decided to keep this one open because as JJ stated, there had yet to be a poll. Also, this was the most recent and there was some football discussion going on. THe locked threads all direct people here for discussion and had been bumped simply to put them on the front page, not to offer anything regarding the Cleveland RB situation.Each of the Player Spotlights for these guys is still open as well. Locked threads can be read and quoted at any time. Colin

Who will end up with more fantasy points in 2005? William Green [ 63 ] [49.61%] Lee Suggs [ 63 ] [49.61%] Total Votes: 126 Why isn't this 50% for each?

Who will end up with more fantasy points in 2005? William Green [ 63 ] [49.61%] Lee Suggs [ 63 ] [49.61%] Total Votes: 126 Why isn't this 50% for each?
All I can think of is if NULL VOTES count as OTHER.

I voted for Suggs. I had Green last year and watched alot of his games. He takes way too long to hit the hole and when he does he goes down on first contact. Suggs may not be great, but he'll win the job and put up average #s.

You people kill me, lolFor the last time, Suggs will be Cleveland's primary RB this year. I'm laughing my ### off right now.

You people kill me, lolFor the last time, Suggs will be Cleveland's primary RB this year. I'm laughing my ### off right now.
Well, you're killing me.For the last time guy... Green will be the man and Suggs will be a floating turd. ;) JJ Get it? JU What?JJ GOT IT JU Yes SIRJJ GOOD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread