Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• EMoney, saw your post about NCAA FF and that you use USports. It looks like they aren't hosting leagues this year. Any idea of other NCAA sites similar?

T
    t1r9o8y7
    Hey saw your post about 3 dynasty team owners needed. I am more than interested and i am committed and religious about my fantasy teams. i have been looking to join a dynasty league because i cannot get enough people to seriously committ. please get back to me troykusanovich@yahoo.com thanks i appreciate it. i will take over whatever team is available.

D
    deudawg
    Just saw the post for needing 3 dynasty owners for a dispersal draft. I am very interested and have been playing dynasty fantasy football in one league for roughly 22 years. Dynasty football is beginning to explode on the net now, so I'm trying to find additional online leagues as I can't find local owners outside of the 12 that are in my league that has been going for the 22 years spoken above. I'm wanting to manage additional teams, saw your set up, and would be happy to fill...

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…