Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

3 hour lunch
3 hour lunch
Yes it is- can you see team via the link?

bro1ncos
bro1ncos
This was in your thread about the league.

Couple quick questions. What does the "X" mean in Mahomes notes and with M Thomas having a current 1 year deal, does that mean I would still have him for the 2021 season or is he cut this off season? 

3 hour lunch
3 hour lunch
X means contract was already extended. He can only be tagged when contract expires now. Same with Thomas, his contract is over but he can be tagged, so you’d keep him at a certain amount or receive draft pick compensation 

bro1ncos
bro1ncos
Also, are all new contracts 3 years? Reading the rules, it seems to me that any free agent signing (on or off season)  the player gets an auto 3 year deal. Is there no option to give a player a 1 or 2 year deal? 

And just to make sure I understand where I would be at with Thomas...if I gave him a NERF designation his bidding would start at $91?

One last question that you can choose to answer or not, in your opinion, why would Malcolm X-men not cut Bell and deal with the penalty? 

3 hour lunch
3 hour lunch
$91 sounds like the ballpark for Thomas; it’s based on top salaries at time of the tag. You are right on 3 year contracts, although that could be a potential vote in the off-season. Cap penalties is a newer rule in the league. I’m not sure on Bell, it could be there just wasn’t anyone he thought would be a better roster spot; especially with the large taxi squad

bro1ncos
bro1ncos
Ok, definitely interested in this team. Sorry, but one more question. 

The Salary Cap Penalty Relief of $20, does that already include the $10.80 I already have in penalties? Basically, Do I have another $9.20 to use on dropping salaries with multiple years left and that would not apply to 2021? I hope that makes sense.

3 hour lunch
3 hour lunch
I believe so. It’s actually the first year we are providing relief but I believe that’s the way it works. You want me to add you to the league?

bro1ncos
bro1ncos
Yes, please add me to the league. I would like to find out about the relief penalty before I commit 100%.