Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Mile High

Members
  • Posts

    10,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

5,560 Excellent

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://
  • ICQ
    0

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    5280

Previous Fields

  • Favorite NFL Team
    Denver Broncos

Recent Profile Visitors

16,083 profile views
  1. I guess you can keep voting people off and not to the jury. Eventually you have to merge. Seems ridiculous to let people on the jury voting for a winner that never voted them out.
  2. There's only 12 left, if three in the finals that leaves the other 9 in the jury. If they don't merge it takes away the "how do you convince 9 people you helped vote out, to vote to give you the money" part of the game
  3. So you think it's OK that anyone with loved ones in hospitals can break the rules if they feel that's their right to do so. Probably everyone with a loved one wants to stay after hours. Why even have visitors hours at all, if people can just decide to come and go as they please no matter what the posted visitors hours.
  4. https://hslda.org/post/compulsory-school-age-in-wyoming
  5. Yea. How do you win if you can't get the votes. Change the law so votes are less important.
  6. Kind of late but I just saw 6 on Amazon prime. 4 with Pierce Brosnan and 2 with Daniel Craig. There are 4 on Hulu 7 if you have Hulu plus live Tv. Looks like there are some on Pluto tv. If you have Roku type James Bond in the search.
  7. I would take the 40k and not look back. A bird in the hand is worth more then 2 in the bush.
  8. Typically if a Survivor is voted out with a immunity idol in their possession the idol is put back into the game.
  9. It's kind of unclear. It says you must say the line at the next immunity challenge. https://www.reddit.com/r/survivor/comments/pyitxf/full_beware_advantage_text/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_title
  10. Close to 80% now have at least one shot. How many truck drivers do you figure are in the remaining 20%?
  11. That was my thought. Excitement or Stress Panting may have nothing to do with body temperature. Many dogs will pant when they experience fear, anxiety, or stress.2 Examples include car rides, fireworks, separation anxiety, vet visits, and other stressful events. Look at your dog's body language to help you determine if your dog is showing signs of fear or any other type of distress. Understanding the cause of fear or anxiety in your dog can help you minimize these incidents. If panting seems to be related to fear, anxiety or stress, it's best to remove your dog from the situation as soon as you can.
  12. People sue all the time. Until the law says it it means nothing. Link? It's in the the link you posted. Under the Trump administration, former EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt removed groups of scientists from the EPA’s advisory committees and filled the roles with industry-based representatives. It was estimated he tripled the number of industry and consulting firm scientists on the SBA alone, and reduced the number of academic scientists by half, the Washington Post reported in 2017.
  13. Didn't the Trump administration get rid of a bunch in the EPA and appointed people who agreed with him. Happens all the time.
  14. Exactly. They wanted it to happen that night not spread it out over 3 nights.
×
  • Create New...