What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

‪ORPHAN OWNER FOR $100 MFL SF BEST BALL DYNASTY LEAGUE (1.01, Deshaun Watson, McLaurin, Sutton, Kyle Pitts)‬ (1 Viewer)

JYaniscavich

Footballguy
ORPHAN OWNER FOR $100 MFL SF BEST BALL DYNASTY LEAGUE (1.01, Deshaun Watson, McLaurin, Sutton, Kyle Pitts)

If you are interested please email me at jyaniscavich@yahoo.com thanks. 

Orphan Team 

Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB (Q)

Heinicke, Taylor WAS QB

Love, Jordan GBP QB

Mills, Davis HOU QB

Taylor, Tyrod NYG QB

Watson, Deshaun CLE QB

Breida, Matt NYG RB

Collins, Alex SEA RB (Q)

Harris, Damien NEP RB

Johnson, David FA RB

Johnson, Duke BUF RB

Michel, Sony FA RB

Nwangwu, Kene MIN RB

Patterson, Jaret WAS RB

Stevenson, Rhamondre NEP RB

Callaway, Marquez NOS WR (Q)

Collins, Nico HOU WR

Edwards, Bryan LVR WR

Hamler, KJ DEN WR (Q)

Jones, Julio FA WR

Landry, Jarvis FA WR

McLaurin, Terry WAS WR

Slayton, Darius NYG WR

Sutton, Courtland DEN WR

Parham, Donald LAC TE

Pitts, Kyle ATL TE

Smith Jr., Irv MIN TE (Q)

Tonyan, Robert GBP TE (Q)

Uzomah, C.J. NYJ TE

Williams, Maxx ARI TE (Q)

DRAFT PICKS 

2022 - 1.01, 2.01, 3.01

2023 - 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Please read the league rules before committing. The team will be posted below. Thanks.

Looking for an active owner for an orphan team in a best ball dynasty league. I will post the league settings and scoring and then at the bottom post the team available. 

Looking for an owner who is active in season as well as in the offseason. Looking for an owner who will be active on the message board along with the groupme chat. Also looking for an owner who is going to be committed for the long term.

$100 league entry fee + $69.95 MFL league fee (split between 12 owners) approx $106 a team per year. Payouts will be 1st $700, 2nd $300 and total points $200. Will use MFL league safe to collect money and payout.

Please read all the league settings and scoring settings before saying you have interest. This is a best ball dynasty league. Meaning you do not set your starting lineup the optimal lineup will be played each week. You will be able to trade and make waiver additions just like any other dynasty league.

12 team league with 25 player rosters. NO TAXI SQUADS. You keep your entire roster each year and we will have a 3 round rookie draft every year. You can trade future picks one year in advance. You will be able to trade 2023 draft picks during the year 2022. This may change in the future if owners trade future picks and leave the league. A player is on your team forever unless you drop him or trade him.

Let's try to have a fun, competitive and active league.

I would like to keep this league around for many years.

Below I will have some league settings and scoring rules.

25 Roster Spots

Starting lineups

1 QB

1 RB

1 WR

1 TE

6 FLEX (RB/WR/TE)

1 SUPERFLEX (QB/RB/WR/TE)

NO KICKERS

NO DEFENSE

NO TAXI SQUADS

Number of Franchises: 12

Number of Roster Spots: 25

Number of Injured Reserve Spots: 2

Head-To-Head Matchups: Yes

Each Player can be on: 1 rosters per League

STARTING LINEUP SETUP

Total Starters: 11

Number of Starting QBs: 1-2

Number of Starting RBs: 1-8

Number of Starting WRs: 1-8

Number of Starting TEs: 1-8

Lineup Submission Deadline: Players Are Locked At Kickoff Of Their Game

Are Partial Lineups Allowed? NO

Hide starting lineups from all owners until: Never hide starters.

Should owners be allowed to submit players on bye as starters? NO

ROSTER POSITION LIMITS SETUP

Number Of QB on Roster: 1-10

Number Of RB on Roster: 2-20

Number Of WR on Roster: 3-20

Number Of TE on Roster: 2-20

Adds/Drops: Blind Bid Requests For Locked Players, First Come/First Serve For Rest

When An Owner Accepts A Trade: The trade is immediately processed.

SCORING RULES

Passing TD: 6 points each

Passing Yards: .04 points per yard (1 point for 25 yards)

1 bonus point for 300 yards, and then 1 bonus point for every 100 yards thereafter.

Pass Completions: .25 per completion

Pass Incompletions: -.25 per incompletion

Passing first downs: .25 per first down

Pass interceptions thrown: -3

Pass interceptions thrown returned for TD: -3

Pass interceptions thrown returned for a TD will be -6 (-3 for the int and -3 for the int returned for TD)

2 point conversions: 2 points

1 point per Rushing/Receiving first down

1 point per reception

1 points for 10 receptions and then 1 point for every 5 receptions thereafter

Rushing/Receiving TD's: 6 points each

50-74 yard rushing/receiving TD: +1

75+ yard rushing/receiving TD: +2

Rushing yards: .1 per yard (1 point for 10 yards)

1 bonus points for 100 yards, and then 1 bonus point for every 100 yards thereafter

Receiving yards: .1 per yard (1 point for 10 yards)

1 bonus points for 100 yards, and then 1 bonus point for every 100 yards thereafter

Return TD's: 6 points

Fumbles lost: -2

Fumbles lost returned for TD: -2 (fumbles lost returned for TD will be -4 total. -2 for the fumble lost and -2 for the fumble lost returned for the TD)

I'm trying to make every single play meaningful. From a completion to a incompletion, sack, interception, first downs, a reception or a TD. Also, I'm trying to make plays that are important in real life more important in fantasy. If a QB throws a pick six that should be -6 that's a huge play in the actual game and should be a big play in fantasy. Also, if QB TD's are 6 I think interceptions should be -3 with the added -3 for pick sixes. I’m trying to make the QB position extremely valuable and very important as you can see. The QB position is the most important position in the NFL and should be in fantasy as well.

If you are interested in the league or have any questions or comments please email me at jyaniscavich@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread