What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ EPL 2022-2023 Fantasy League ⚽ - Join Us! Questions and rule changes in 3rd post (1 Viewer)

McBokonon

Footballguy
⚽Link to last year's thread: Click this mutha

League starts August 5th. Hoping for 12 teams.

League Page is set up: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/xmhzk4e7l3isq06f/home

We've also set up a closed reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/FBG_FFA_EPL/

SinnFein is the real commish of this league, but he has been banned for life. Maybe two lives. So, we'll either just paste his Word here, or, if everyone is ok with reddit, make that primary for some things. Don't know yet. Last year the actual draft was run through Fantrax and went well except the site kept giving everyone Eze even though his leg fell off.

Last year's members of the McBokonon BareChested Matadors Rising  Invitational, who's returning?

@cheese @Moe. @The Gator @sinnfein (JUST KIDDING!) @drunken slob @justforpdsl @Westerberg @Rooney10 @Bonzai @ChiefD @Poke_4_Life @zazale @Getzlaf15 @BeTheMatch @leftcoastguy7

Anyone else if anyone drops out? @TLEF316 @JMon348 @Ned @shader @encaitar @AAABatteries @Jaysus @QuizGuy66 @Dinsy Ejotuz @Eephus @El Floppo

Last edited by a moderator:
From our fearless commish (copied and pasted):

A couple of Rule changes to Fantrax's Default settings we should adopt:

1.    ⁠Allows for a minimum of 2 M (used to be 3).  That makes a 523 lineup acceptable
2.    ⁠-0.5 to Goalkeepers for Dispossessed - brings them in line with outfield players.

———————————————————————

- I'd ask if anyone has any other rule changes they want to add - other than the 2 I mentioned above.

- Also - how did everyone feel about the League Cup?  Keep it as it was, or make changes? 

- $40 entry fee - payable to Fantrax directly. @zazale do you want to handle again?

Payouts (based on $40 entry fee):

1.    ⁠$200
2.    ⁠$100
3.    ⁠$60
4.    ⁠$40
Cup Winner: $50
Runner-up: $30

- Any ideas for randomizing draft order?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I will not be returning. Thanks for the one year try out. But all the work involved in staying up on this just does not fit my schedule.

Thanks again for having me and good luck to all this year.   :thumbup:

⚽Link to last year's thread: Click this mutha

League starts August 5th. Hoping for 12 teams.

League Page is set up: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/xmhzk4e7l3isq06f/home

We've also set up a closed reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/FBG_FFA_EPL/

SinnFein is the real commish of this league, but he has been banned for life. Maybe two lives. So, we'll either just paste his Word here, or, if everyone is ok with reddit, make that primary for some things. Don't know yet. Last year the actual draft was run through Fantrax and went well except the site kept giving everyone Eze even though his leg fell off.

Last year's members of the McBokonon BareChested Matadors Rising  Invitational, who's returning?

@cheese @Moe. @The Gator @sinnfein (JUST KIDDING!) @drunken slob @justforpdsl @Westerberg @Rooney10 @Bonzai @ChiefD @Poke_4_Life @zazale @Getzlaf15 @BeTheMatch @leftcoastguy7

Anyone else if anyone drops out? @TLEF316 @JMon348 @Ned @shader @encaitar @AAABatteries @Jaysus @QuizGuy66 @Dinsy Ejotuz @Eephus @El Floppo
@cheese @Moe. @drunken slob @zazale @Getzlaf15 @leftcoastguy7

You guys coming back?

Somebody can take my spot.

The majority of games start at 6am and 7am here on the west coast. Can't drag my ### out of bed that early to change my lineup. 

I'm retiring from the league this year. Family and work commitments are numerous right now and I don't want to be an absentee owner right out of the box.

This league has been the most rewarding magic sports endeavor I've been part of. Thanks to all  :thumbup:   :hifive:

Good luck to everybody next season

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread