What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (3 Viewers)

Ah, understood yes,  the old douschebaggery rears it's ugliness. 2 cards each now, 12 fouls for the Hammers to Chelsea's 5. 
And another game Costa should have been shown red but wasnt?

I dont know, didnt see it, just whats coming up on twitter: caught the keeper high and studs up.  

Juan Cuadrado

you better come to your senses

You'll be sitting on benches

if you stay at the Bridge.

I know you're willing,

for Roman to own you.

But you better let Conte loan you,

LET CONTE LOAN YOU

you better let Conte loan you

Before you're playing for Cambridge.

Zlatan Doodle Dandy:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, he is a Swedish hero,

On a free from PSG he cost us f****** zero,

Six foot five, hard as f***, he gets the Reds excited,

Stick your City up your a***,

'Cause we are Man United.

Annddd.... that about wraps up the hard-hitting, insightful commentary from FBG's "Football Guys" on this weekend's futbol.  Well done, all.

stupid Masuaku

"hey, Collins. I know I'm merely feet from Costa and you're behind me, but I'm going to cover this wide guy and leave Costa free. KTNXBAI"

Did Costa just dive in the box?

and yes both Rooney and Mata dove yesterday.  Sad really.

Last edited by a moderator:
And another game Costa should have been shown red but wasnt?

I dont know, didnt see it, just whats coming up on twitter: caught the keeper high and studs up.  
Could have easily been a straight red, or a second yellow.  Studs were up pretty high.  I think if had not already been on yellow, he would have been carded there.

Could have easily been a straight red, or a second yellow.  Studs were up pretty high.  I think if had not already been on yellow, he would have been carded there.

At least a yellow, if not straight red.  Plus its on a keeper who draws fouls if you look at him funny or he runs into you.  

I am not sure whats more amazing, how often Costa escapes a red or Fellaini is put on the pitch?  Maybe they are sharing the naked pics of managers and refs?

At least a yellow, if not straight red.  Plus its on a keeper who draws fouls if you look at him funny or he runs into you.  

I am not sure whats more amazing, how often Costa escapes a red or Fellaini is put on the pitch?  Maybe they are sharing the naked pics of managers and refs?
Although Fellaini also seems to escape cards now and again.  But if he was on another team I wouldnt hate him as much as Costa.

For intents & purposes..in this thread, Conte=####...####=All those who support Juve...

TL:dr: Conte=Sinn Fein

Users who are viewing this thread