What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

✦✦✦ 2013 Official STEELERS Thread (1 Viewer)

BigSteelThrill

Footballguy
... ........

Steelers

...... ......

The other one was "off season" and wanted to add the hypocycloids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im ready for a big year, and its not like I root for any other team really, but why is it that every year recently the Steelers make me think "well, if so and so - which ends up being 9 players - stay healthy, I like our chances"

and certainly, gimme Trufant any day of the week if the Steelers can get him.

Easy for SEA to cut him when you have Sherman and Browner still on cheap rookie deals.

and certainly, gimme Trufant any day of the week if the Steelers can get him.

Easy for SEA to cut him when you have Sherman and Browner still on cheap rookie deals.
He was cut by the Jags. That's kind of saying something. 32 and skills declining. Still might be better than CBrown. Might as well go after Crezdon Butler. :mellow:

I hope so guys. I get the feeling that we are like the Miami Dolphins in the last 5 years of Dan Marino or Green Bay in the last 5 years of Brett Favre- we have a franchise quarterback, one of the best in the NFL, and that's enough to be competitive in most games, but we're not surrounding him with enough to be anything other than slightly above mediocre.

8-8 or 9-7. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Dwyer cut today - does this boost Redman's value or is there another RB that will steal touches?
yes,

Redman will get the start, LSH and Jones get touches. There's always a chance Jones gets hot and gets more carries than anyone. Tomlin seems to have a little mancrush on him. :shrug:

Dwyer cut today - does this boost Redman's value or is there another RB that will steal touches?
yes,

Redman will get the start, LSH and Jones get touches. There's always a chance Jones gets hot and gets more carries than anyone. Tomlin seems to have a little mancrush on him. :shrug:
Don't want to turn this into an assistant coach thread - but Redman isn't rostered in my 10 team league - Dwyer is. Redman worth a flier?

yes,

Don't want to turn this into an assistant coach thread - but Redman isn't rostered in my 10 team league - Dwyer is. Redman worth a flier?
One is on the PIT roster. One is not. Logic should ensue in this decision process.

yes,

One is on the PIT roster. One is not. Logic should ensue in this decision process.
LOL, yeah, I'm sure Dwyer will get sliced in my league before the season starts. I grabbed Redman, can't ever hurt to have a starter.

Redman might be worth trade bait if he does well in week 1. Once Bell comes back he should get a lot of the work.

Users who are viewing this thread