What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1.03, 1.11, 2.02 enough for 1.01?? (1 Viewer)

OldTomMesko

Footballguy
New dynasty startup. Startup draft is over, waiting on rookie. I own 1.01, along with 1.05, and am very close to getting 1.06 in a trade. 

I was offered 1.03, 1.11, 2.02 for 1.01. 

I currently have Gurley, Howard, Booker, Powell, and Karlos Williams at RB. And I have Hilton, Tyrell (if this trade goes through), Crabtree, Desean, Enunwa, Woods, and Brice Butler at WR. 

If I keep 1.01, I take Cook/LF (still haven't made up my mind). If I trade, I could grab CD/MW, whichever I like better, Mixon at 5, and BPA at 6. 

Should I do it? 

IDP? Starting requirements and roster sizes?

Many might say no and I think my answer might depend on the above but since your top 2 RB are both young high potential guys I think I might do this and get 3 nice prospects for this startup dynasty.

No, you have to wait until after the draft to trade the 1.1. Its value won't be any less and probably will be more. One of the 2 big Rb's will land in a good spot more than likely and you want that choice. 

Warhogs said:
IDP? Starting requirements and roster sizes?

Many might say no and I think my answer might depend on the above but since your top 2 RB are both young high potential guys I think I might do this and get 3 nice prospects for this startup dynasty.
Sorry. IDP. 34 man roster. Start QB/2 RB/2 WR/RB-WR FLEX/TE/K/2 DL/2 LB/2 DB

I think wr makes sense, and there will be some good talent at 1.11/2.2 as well. I'd be interested, but want to wait until after the draft unless they want to up the offer a little to get it now. 

I would love to see movement on this startup League, not sure how someone pulls all those early picks and still has the quality players that you do in a startup. Are you in a league with your wife and kids? LOL

I would love to see movement on this startup League, not sure how someone pulls all those early picks and still has the quality players that you do in a startup. Are you in a league with your wife and kids? LOL
Here is the movement for my team...

Drafted 12 out of 12 in startup, giving me 1.01 in rookie. Picked Hilton/Gurley at the turn. 

Trade #1: Gave: Keanu Neal and 2.01. Received: 1.06. 

Trade #2: Gave: Paul Perkins, Demaryius Thomas, 1.06, 3.01, 2018 2nd, 2018 4th. Received: Jordan Howard, Vernon Hargreaves, 1.05, 4.05, 2018 1st, 2018 3rd. 

Trade #3: Gave: Olivier Vernon. Received: Kenny Britt, 4.03. 

Trade #4: Gave: Barry Church. Received: Antoine Bethea, 2.05. 

Current draft picks: 1.01, 1.05, 2.05, 4.01, 4.03, 4.05, 5.01, 6.01, 2 2018 1sts, 2 2018 3rds. Still trying to find a way to get at least one more 1st. 

Also, I am unmarried with no children, so no :)

Users who are viewing this thread