What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10-Person Free-League (PPR). ESPN.com (1 Viewer)

Keyblade800

Footballguy
Hey guys, I just joined this Website. I see many people posting are looking for Money-Leagues, but I'm looking to do a Free-League on ESPN.com. I did an 8 Person ESPN League for Free last year, and I've got 4 people from that League that want to play again this year (so 5 of us including myself). I didn't even ask the other 3 players from my League last year about playing again this year because those 3 made Zero rosters moves for the entire season. So even though I'm doing a Free-League again this year, I still want to play in a League where all members are going to take it seriously enough to check their rosters AT LEAST once per week (To Bench/Drop Injured players, Bench Players on BYE Weeks, etc...). Myself and the 4 others from my League last year are looking for at least 4 more members to join our League this year to form a League with 9 or 10 total members. Free-League, PPR, ESPN.com. We are looking to Draft this Sunday, September 4th around Late Afternoon or Early Evening (Central Time Zone). We are also considering Saturday evening- September 3rd. If anyone reading this is Interested in Joining (Or knows someone who would be Interested), please comment on this thread to let me know, and I'll send you the Invite Link to Join my League! I am looking for people who are going to be consistently active (at least a bit) throughout the whole season. Thank You Very Much! 😊 😊 😊

Hey guys, I just joined this Website. I see many people posting are looking for Money-Leagues, but I'm looking to do a Free-League on ESPN.com. I did an 8 Person ESPN League for Free last year, and I've got 4 people from that League that want to play again this year (so 5 of us including myself). I didn't even ask the other 3 players from my League last year about playing again this year because those 3 made Zero rosters moves for the entire season. So even though I'm doing a Free-League again this year, I still want to play in a League where all members are going to take it seriously enough to check their rosters AT LEAST once per week (To Bench/Drop Injured players, Bench Players on BYE Weeks, etc...). Myself and the 4 others from my League last year are looking for at least 4 more members to join our League this year to form a League with 9 or 10 total members. Free-League, PPR, ESPN.com. We are looking to Draft this Sunday, September 4th around Late Afternoon or Early Evening (Central Time Zone). We are also considering Saturday evening- September 3rd. If anyone reading this is Interested in Joining (Or knows someone who would be Interested), please comment on this thread to let me know, and I'll send you the Invite Link to Join my League! I am looking for people who are going to be consistently active (at least a bit) throughout the whole season. Thank You Very Much! 😊 😊 😊
I am interested if we can do 10 instead of 8 members, it’s more competitive. I can try to be flexible on the draft time, latter the better for me, I’m on EST time.

Users who are viewing this thread